Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builders Check This One Out...Water Tank Trailer BBQ ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Builders Check This One Out...Water Tank Trailer BBQ ?

I saw this on Kansas City Craig's List and thought about all you builders out there.

This would be a great start if wanting to build a trailer Smoker. It is already mounted on a great trailer and all you would have to do is cut the doors and put in the racks and vents and build a firebox.

It has unlimited possibilities...

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/for/1962578870.html

Water Tank Trailer BBQ ? - $1800 (Leavenworth)
    Date: 2010-09-19, 3:51PM CDT
    Reply to: sale-fq8aj-1962578870@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling a custom built heavy hauling water tank. It was origionaly owned by and built by an excavator. This tank / trailer was going to be part of a project I had to make bio diesel. I just have too many projects to do anything with this trailer for some time. I have decided to give up on this project and sell it.

It is very heavy duty. Penditlon hook double axle trailer. The tank I believe holds one thousand gallons. It could be easily converted into a amazing smoker or other fun project. It can also be used for hauling water. I have not put any kind of fuel or oil in the tank as of yet and it was used for water when I got it.

I will be lowering the price of this tank / trailer $100.00 / week until it's gone. Feel free to ask me any questions by email.

Thanks

Randall

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1962578870

That is one serious looking tank. A little work and that puppie could sing...
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    KCBS CBJ

Comment

Working...
    X