Super Simple Pulled Pork Enchiladas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Simple Pulled Pork Enchiladas

Sorry, didn't think to take a pic until after it was gone...

I thawed a small bag of pulled pork by boiling it right in the FS bag until hot throughout, then unpacked it and mixed in some salsa (homemade would be better, but I used a commercial "On the Border" brand).

Wrapped up the mixture in some flour tortillas and placed them in a glass oven pan. I put some more salsa on the top of the rolled tortillas and then added a slice of muenster cheese to the top each of them. Popped them in the oven at 400 until the cheese was bubbly and just starting to turn golden (about 10-15 min).

It was pretty good eatin' and was very simple. Good for one of those days that you don't have a lot of time or energy to cook.
    “Fairy tales don't teach children that monsters exist. Children already know that monsters exist.
    Fairy tales teach children that monsters can be killed.”
    - G. K. Chesterton

Char Griller 7474(w/SFB), UDS, WSJ Mini-drum conversion, MES 30

Very nice little quick recipe, Thanks!
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

They always taste better with pics but those weren't bad. I like pork enchiladas too.
      sigpic
      Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Sounds good to me. I like to pan fry each enchilada on both sides till brown and just a little dry and crisp. Then cover with green tomatillo sauce and cheese, cover and simmer till cheese melts.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
          Sounds good to me. I like to pan fry each enchilada on both sides till brown and just a little dry and crisp. Then cover with green tomatillo sauce and cheese, cover and simmer till cheese melts.
          That sounds good too. I'll try that next time.
          “Fairy tales don't teach children that monsters exist. Children already know that monsters exist.
          Fairy tales teach children that monsters can be killed.”
          - G. K. Chesterton

Char Griller 7474(w/SFB), UDS, WSJ Mini-drum conversion, MES 30

Comment

We make PP burritos...good stuff...need to try this next...thanks!
            Craig
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X