Decent Injector Syringe @ Lowes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent Injector Syringe @ Lowes

Neighbor gals gave me a Lowes gift card for helping them with their lawn so I thought I would check out their BBQ area for something. Found this SS Syringe/Injector for $9.99. It seems to be pretty well built & my old needle from my cracked plastic Cajun Injector fits it also. It is marketed by Butterball & said built by Masterbuilt or something like that on the back.

Last edited by Fishawn; 10-05-2010, 11:02 AM.
    sigpic

Wow, only 10 bucks. Seems pretty heavy duty. Will have to check out our local Lowes. Looks a helluva lot better than the one I have.
    https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

THat thing looks legit, even if it was $19.99

Comment

Gots ta go dere after work...i'll check it out!
        Sunset Eagle Aviation
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Okay It's on my buy list...

Comment

i have had mine for a couple of years now and really like it.
            sigpic
            GO GATORS.
            Raymond Cato
            MOJO SMOKEHOUSE BBQ TEAM.
            125 Gallon Stickburner yet to be named
            BBQ GRILLWARE STAINLESS CHARCOAL
            2 ecbs
            bbq pro offset
            18.5"WSM
            22" WSM
            22" WEBER OTS
            smoked meat member #57

Comment

i saw that too but i figured id bore you with the apron lol let me know what you think of it? I almost bought it but im not a big injector. i can see that statement is gonna be bad haha

Comment

I've got one like that... not from Lowes, butt the same thing. It works well, butt my complaints about it are:

Be careful with it, all those holes in the needle can provide unwanted showers during injection! It wants to be DEEP into the meat at all times... I guess that sounded kinda dirty... It works great for larger pieces of meat like butts and shoulders.

It tends to leave behind big holes in the meat that juice likes to run out of.

It is a challenge to fill when you get toward the bottom of your marinade container, being that all those holes are a good way up the length of the needle... it likes to suck air when the liquid level is getting low.

Other than that, it is a well built piece, and I think you got a great deal for $9.99... I spent 3 times that!

Congrats and good luck with it!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                  I've got one like that... not from Lowes, butt the same thing. It works well, butt my complaints about it are:

Be careful with it, all those holes in the needle can provide unwanted showers during injection! It wants to be DEEP into the meat at all times... I guess that sounded kinda dirty... It works great for larger pieces of meat like butts and shoulders.

It tends to leave behind big holes in the meat that juice likes to run out of.

It is a challenge to fill when you get toward the bottom of your marinade container, being that all those holes are a good way up the length of the needle... it likes to suck air when the liquid level is getting low.

Other than that, it is a well built piece, and I think you got a great deal for $9.99... I spent 3 times that!

Congrats and good luck with it!

I agree ...

Comment

Working...
                  X