Kershaw, SC contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kershaw, SC contest

This was not my weekend! We've done pretty well all year...took 11th this weekend! Not sure what went wrong but don't think I'll change anything just yet. Another contest next weekend and that may be my last for the year.
    www.nopigleftbehind.com
    -----------------------------

gooose you had a great year and dang 11th is cool to. All the best...
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    KCBS CBJ

Comment

Yeah... some days chicken, some days feathers...

Nice to have such a long season there tho. Altho it would have been a banner weekend for one here. But ys sure can't count in it in these parts!
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Gooose, there is nothing dishonorable about 11th place... unless there were only 10 teams competing...

Good luck next weekend... may the Smoke Gods be with you!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

generally in the SCBA they don't give you your scores....however, once in a while the marshall is good and they will send them to you. I received a 13 total from one judge....that's almost like saying "you served me crap"! That's a whole 2 points less than another judge gave me! Unreal! If I would have received at least a 14 from that judge I would have been in 3rd. Judging is like a box of chocolates....you just never know what your going to get!!!!
          www.nopigleftbehind.com
          -----------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by gooose53 View Post
            generally in the SCBA they don't give you your scores....however, once in a while the marshall is good and they will send them to you. I received a 13 total from one judge....that's almost like saying "you served me crap"! That's a whole 2 points less than another judge gave me! Unreal! If I would have received at least a 14 from that judge I would have been in 3rd. Judging is like a box of chocolates....you just never know what your going to get!!!!
            Judging is a nightmare for dang sure... In the last KCBS event I was in, one judge gave me a 9 9 8 and the guy next to him, eating from the same farkin box, gave me a 7 5 5... WTF?!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
            X