Hunky Cornbread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunky Cornbread.....

Took a ol cheap box of cornbread & put a half cup of chopped japs & onyuns ...in it...oh...some Buttermilk...Hunky on top...in da CI with a bit of oyl & in dat ol big block...used oak..... Was real good...

Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

And he atey ate all the way home. Nice lookin spread Mike.

Comment

Yeah that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! Everything I'm seein' is looking off the charts Mike Awesome!
      Thank you for sharing bud!
      Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
      Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Lookie that stove-top. Wow.
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Yeah baby.... I just finished cooking a pot of Red Beans fixin to make rice.. Time for some Hunky corn bread too...
          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Not much Mad Hunky won't do.... I no longer buy "Seasoning Salt"... Although I don't think M-H has any Salt in it, it adds so much flavor. ... Potatoe "Jo-Jo's" or "Home fries" baked with Mad-Hunky are the best, just put it in my Razor Clam Fritters, Best Fried Chicken I've made has Flour, Kosher, Mad Hunky and a little CBP... Not to mention chicken nacho's, eggs, chips and popcorn, etc.... OH yeah, forgot Chicken, Butts, Brisket, etc... LONG LIVE MAD HUNKY!... Cornbread sounds strange though... LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
              Not much Mad Hunky won't do.... I no longer buy "Seasoning Salt"... Although I don't think M-H has any Salt in it
              It does indeed. It has 2 parts out of 14 (errr 1 outta 7 for the math challenged) Kosher salt. It's not "Low Sodium" by any stretch, but it is low as far as rubs go. Same for sugar content. I figger both are easy and cheap enough to add if need be. But I din't want to make that decision for y'all.
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Actually, I think I knew that, it must be the flavor balance?... I can't taste either Salt or Sweet in Hunky, but can in my rub and most others... I should say, my former rub... I have quit making it....
                sigpic

Comment

Not a cornbread fan, but I'll eat it with real butter and honey or some Amish made sorghum molasses. I'll bet that tasted damn good all by itself Mike. Love your CI method.

Tom

Comment

Nice job Mike.What is it you say?I am clicken' them scales
                    sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Man...Darnell...Just got a rumbling for some corn bread.....

Comment

Slanted sir, that's just farken outstanding!! Love the use of the CI, and I am really pissed I wasn't invited...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Damn fine looking spread 88. Kudos... and to ya sir...
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          KCBS CBJ

Comment

KUDOESMY Friend as you know how I like cornbread & then ole Ken makes up some red beans n rice ohe yea.

Terry here
                            Still have Christene

Comment

That's a great stove full of goodness right there, Mike! I'm still saving up so I can order some Mad Hunky.
                              sigpic
                              Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Working...
                              X