1951 Plymouth Business Coupe FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1951 Plymouth Business Coupe FS

I know this isn't smoking related, but the trunk is big enough to haul a nice sized smoker!

She's got less than 60K (around 56K I think) original miles on her. She ran like a top when I parked her, but unfortunately, she has been in dry storage and hasn't been run in several years. The gas tank will need to be cleaned out I'm sure. This is an older restoration and is still in good shape, with lots of NOS pieces bolted on. The radio was rebuilt and works great. I live in Newark, DE, and the car is stored outside of Lancaster, PA. $6000 obo.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

If I only had the money!!! Nice looking car Phil...hope your able to sell that baby to someone who will enjoy it!
    www.nopigleftbehind.com
    -----------------------------

Comment

I will pass this on to my brother phil...If he isnt interested maybe a couple collector friends of his are....worth a shot....

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
        I will pass this on to my brother phil...If he isnt interested maybe a couple collector friends of his are....worth a shot....
        Thanks Alex, I appreciate that! I am selling it to help finance my comp team's expansion next year...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
          Thanks Alex, I appreciate that! I am selling it to help finance my comp team's expansion next year...
          I had a feeling that was the reason.... Hopefully someone my bro knows is in the market....The last of the local classic car shows is this weekend...I will pass the word their too....

Comment

I had a feeling that was the reason.... Hopefully someone my bro knows is in the market....The last of the local classic car shows is this weekend...I will pass the word their too....
            Thanks my friend!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Spring is on the way, guys - just in case...
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

should have come out here for barrett-jackson..........would have went quick.
                sigpic
                it's all good my friend..........

Comment

I'd like to have it...toooo many projects....Jeep is gettin some attention...
                  Sunset Eagle Aviation
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Gonna run it by some folks again Phil....I know some big car clubs folk,but damn market/economy is weird here etc.lately..Like everyone waiting for the dream deals and that wont last

Comment

Gonna run it by some folks again Phil....I know some big car clubs folk,but damn market/economy is weird here etc.lately..Like everyone waiting for the dream deals and that wont last
                      F'in like HOUSES here man. Shit.
                      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Thanks for the bump Sir Rich... she's still looking for a good home.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Ahhh, what the hell... how 'bout a friendly bump...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                            Ahhh, what the hell... how 'bout a friendly bump...
                            I mentioned to my bro friday night..when he comes by for hockey game today i will remind him again...

Comment

sweet, my dad used to have a 48 business coupe. yano this has me thinkin, i know if it was a 48 i'd be sending you a PM rite now man...
                              Charbroil SFB
                              GOSM
                              MES
                              Dutch Ovens and other CI
                              Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                              Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X