Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steak Burn Over Hickory Coals

Modified the Brisket rub ... sitting on some top sirloin steaks

Have to start making room for more wood chunks etc...Must have 10 cords of deadfall standing of different persuasions to clean up around garden...

12-16 chunks of hickory.....20 minutes later....Sure cooks/tastes better then lump/coal...dont last too long though...

Plenty of greens...used last of fresh spinach...

This spinach done with my garlic and cayene heated in oil before wilting....

Been watching my nephew last few days...J/K

Last edited by ALX; 01-18-2012, 02:13 PM.

lookin' good as usual alex..........
    sigpic
    it's all good my friend..........

Comment

That is a fine looking Happy Meal Legarrett! .... I think I see one of those CI kettle grates for the Weber in my future....... Rock the Sock Hop tonight Cat Daddy!......
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
        That is a fine looking Happy Meal Legarrett! .... I think I see one of those CI kettle grates for the Weber in my future....... Rock the Sock Hop tonight Cat Daddy!......
        LOVE that grate...Worth every penny compared to standard for grilling...
        Last edited by ALX; 11-07-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Nice plate!
          “Fairy tales don't teach children that monsters exist. Children already know that monsters exist.
          Fairy tales teach children that monsters can be killed.”
          - G. K. Chesterton

Char Griller 7474(w/SFB), UDS, WSJ Mini-drum conversion, MES 30

Comment

Yeah..hardwood fire GOOD :{) That's the onlyist way to do a Hunky bacon fry. I'll have to make a post on that bacon-fat laden fresh pepper/onion and good bread wood fired event some day... I'm bachin' tonight too... Wings game out in Vancouver starting in a few. Chicago stuft pie for me tho...Mmmm!
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Looks good ya put the kid in the closet when ya went to the bar?
              just askin
              2-22.5'' weber
              1-18'' weber
              1 smokey joe
              22.5'' wsm
              24'' smoke vault
              1-outhouse
              Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
              Smoked meathead #135

Comment

Alex.. that plated pix tells it all! let that boy outta the closet!! lol!
                great steak burn

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Good lookin meal and way to go with the baby beer lol

Comment

Dats da onlyest way ta do a steak!
                    Sunset Eagle Aviation
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

every thing looks great. even the wood.

that will be the main entry on the plates tonight. our sides will be calabasa with green chile and cheese, F-fries and a 1-2-3 salad. and sweet tea to wash it down.
                      sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
                      nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Looks awesome Alex...
                        Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Awesome looking supper Alex I too dig those chunk fires, from time to time, in a smaller cooker. Rock on dead wood daddy
                          Thank you for sharing
                          Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                          Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

nice meal and pictures alx.. really nice.
                            Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

Rockin' meal Alex...Can I get some Sour Cream with my Tater?

Help that youngun out...You might want to throw a nipple on that beer...
                              BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                              Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                              I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Working...
                              X