Buffalo Chicken Thighs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Chicken Thighs

Just a little football snack. I had some boneless chicken thigh left over from a stir fry the night before. So I sliced them into chunks and marinated them in white wine and garlic juice.

Then I made a sauce with Wishbone Creamy French Dressing, Louisiana Hot Sauce, garlic juice, 1 Chipolte in Adobo sauce, 1 home smoked Chipolte (grated frozen) and Worcestershire Sauce. Oh yea, a little salt and FGBP too.
    Then a breading of mostly flour with a little cornmeal and Panco, salt and pepper.

I drained the wine marinade and poured 1/2 of the sauce over the thigh chunks, mixed the sauce in, breaded and fried in peanut oil!

After frying and draining excess oil, poured the rest of the sauce over the chicken.
    Add a little bowl Ranch dressing and some celery sticks just in time for kick off!
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Very nice, I love anything in a buffalo sauce... Except BACON, it stands alone... I Love BACON
    sigpic

Char-Griller Outlaw w-SFB & (mods)
    30" Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse

Comment

Yum!
      sigpic

Comment

I like that........Just gave me a bunch of ideas....

Comment

I would eat a shoe covered in good buffalo sauce But chicken parts well they cant be beat, looks good

Comment

Ohhh! Nice! Cute li'l buggers. Great idea. REAL chicken nuggets!
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
              Ohhh! REAL chicken nuggets!
              Mark
              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Nice Work Mark. I bet they were tastey!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X