Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.B.B In the cure.And a Stink gland sighting confirmed

Hello all
    I trimmed up a butt tonight.Used Hi-Mountain cure.Notice the price it is here at Wholesale sportsOn Hi-Mountain's website it is twice that.But more importantly there was a stink gland found,I believe this is what Alex is referring to?I read about these in Rytek's book and have cut out a number of them in the past.Just trying to give him a hard timeI am gonna add a couple more to that one for 3 total.See ya in 10 days.Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

CH , that is gonna be some nice BBB , that gland is in almost every whole pork butt (on the boneless end ) and needs to be removed , I call them sweat glands
    sigpic
    homebuilt verticle ( aka the q-bottle )

Comment

I can't find the thread now Tim.I knew what he meant but it was referred to as a stink gland I was giving him a hard time
      sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Originally posted by T-bone Tim View Post
        CH , that is gonna be some nice BBB , that gland is in almost every whole pork butt (on the boneless end ) and needs to be removed , I call them sweat glands
        Lymph nodes. Remove them if found.
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

You on it Codswalup Hunter! ...... That gland picture is pretty graphic, but nice work mate
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X