Yet, another "Q" tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet, another "Q" tool

Well, found a strange "Q" tool today in my new "Sportsman's Guide" military surplus catalog that came in the mail. This one you got to see it to believe it. A Swiss Military BBQ Bayonet. No jok, you can't make this stuff up. Catalog says limited quantities available, bet they don't sell very many. Regardless of the price, which in this case is $79.97

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=735868
    sigpic

That is interesting. I wouldn't pay $80 for it though..... Just can't see it being THAT useful

Comment

Hhmmm, unusual. I played this scenario in my head; deer hunting with my SKS, get hungry, build a fire, pull a ribeye out of my pack, extend my bayonet and Wala!
      --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
      www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

best line in the whole advert:

Please Note: May or may not come with Frog. Sorry, no choice.

'ribbet'

Guss the 'no choice' depends on how stubborn the frog is
        Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
        Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
          Hhmmm, unusual. I played this scenario in my head; deer hunting with my SKS, get hungry, build a fire, pull a ribeye out of my pack, extend my bayonet and Wala!
          Hey Moss if ya had the spike bayonet I think you would be a lot better off with it. But I would take my bayonet off the SKS first.
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...Lookin at a bunch...100's of M-16 bayonets for sale...Got me wondering...they a little short...
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
            X