• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds hottest pepper

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...reenhouse.html
    Anything smoked is da bomb .

Kinda crazy huh...
    I been growin the bhuts for a couple years now...As much as I LOVE the HEAT...I havent found much use for them.......yet......Hot sauces is a passion for me so eventually...Ill figure the right place for em...Hotter yet??? what ever....
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

I dont even see the point of something so hot other than chemical warfare I like hot with flavor. I wonder how it actually tastes?

Comment

OK... Im back...and I'm skeptical...
        Now, I'm not a plant breeder or a botanist of any sort but I have never heard of a hybrid of any variety that was a three way cross...Hybrids are made by placing the pollen of one plant into the flower of another plant creating a new variety...a variety that cant reproduce itself...A three way cross?...I dunno...I dunno...
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

Perhaps you breed 2 then when you make a suitable cross of the 2 you then cross the 3rd. Kinda like breeding behaviors out of dogs. Takes several to get the desired results. I am just talking out my arse

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MPiAMC55PQ

Comment

ladies and gents, i give you: ME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzkAS...eature=related

lol

Later,
              Andy
              Current babies:
              -Daughter's 10"x24" RF smoker
              -RichTee's Lang :)
              Former Lineup:
              -Charbroil Santa Fe grill
              -1954'ish Philco fridge smoker
              -1950's GE electric fridge smoker in progress (Went to WuTang and will probably never be completed. lol)
              -enough beer to drown any problem/ailment you may encounter

"if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough"
              BTW, U of M sucks, Go Big Red! I have bragging rights to 2018!

Comment

Originally posted by ijusthvit View Post
                I dont even see the point of something so hot other than chemical warfare I like hot with flavor. I wonder how it actually tastes?
                I saw some people on youtube eating the peppers, and sauce made from it, and from the way the acted, I think you might be better off licking a blow torch

GOSM
                K.C.B.S Member # 60786
                Digital Thermometers
                Hybrid Kenmore grill 1/2 charcoal 1/2 gas
                140 lb English Mastiff/ American Bulldog, she is my taste tester and BBQ companion.

Comment

Originally posted by aczeller View Post
                  ladies and gents, i give you: ME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzkAS...eature=related

lol

Later,
                  Andy
                  Thats hilarious and stupid! You crazy bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                    OK... Im back...and I'm skeptical...
                    Now, I'm not a plant breeder or a botanist of any sort but I have never heard of a hybrid of any variety that was a three way cross...Hybrids are made by placing the pollen of one plant into the flower of another plant creating a new variety...a variety that cant reproduce itself...A three way cross?...I dunno...I dunno...
                    They exist in many crops...Even 4 way crosses...Basicaly an F1 Hybrid crossed with an INBRED(offspring of 2 geneticaly same plants).That gives you 3 crosses in offspring..Just a bunch of genetic manipulation etc..

Folks have to remember some folks are born with less taste buds as well...These folks tend to be ones who can handle these heats..Human nerve fibers have receptors for capsaicin as well and some prolly have less receptors....These receptors are also why the Indians used chili peppers in many medicines and why it is in some of our medecines...We also have receptors for Opiates etc...:}

Comment

Working...
                    X