12 Eggs.
    1 1/2 C Malt Vinegar.
    1 T Pickling Spice.
    1/2 tsp Whole Peppercorns.
    1/2 tsp Minced Garlic.
    1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper.
    1/4 tsp Kosher Salt.
    1/2 T Horseradish.

Bring vinegar with all spices minus the horseradish to a boil, then quickly reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.

Add the horseradish into mason jar then add about 1/2 Cup of the vinegar mix to the jar. Shake well to mix the horseradish. Add eggs and top off with remaining vinegar.

Letting this one sit for at least 10 days before I try. It's gonna be a long wait
    Hopefully it will be worth it.

https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Sounds good, I like that Canadian vinegar.

Comment

Man...I'm on egg's! You Cats are killin me!...That is a great mixture & collision of spice... Gettin the Evil Eye from Louie!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Malt vinegar is good stuff. I'm about to pickle some eggs in this stuff tomorrow. You wanna talk about a malt bomb, get some of this! Makes some of the best wings you'll ever have too. Looking forward to the final report on how yours turn out.

sigpic

Comment

I like malted 'bout anything! I keep a 5 Lb bag of unhopped wheat malt in my pantry for ice cream, fruit, the occasional spoonful... and as vinegar too! Best one for fries!
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Love the malt on fries also ...... I think the malted eggs sound maybe even better than pickled.
            sigpic

Comment

That malt vinegar sounds like a real good idea

Comment

This sounds real interesting. Might have to give this a try.
                sigpic

Beef. It's whats for dinner.

Comment

I'm gonna have to try making some eggs like this

GOSM
                  K.C.B.S Member # 60786
                  Digital Thermometers
                  Hybrid Kenmore grill 1/2 charcoal 1/2 gas
                  140 lb English Mastiff/ American Bulldog, she is my taste tester and BBQ companion.

Comment

Wow that sounds good. Plus, I don't really mind my own farts. Looking forward to the taste test!
                    Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Kingudaroad View Post
                      Wow that sounds good. Plus, I don't really mind my own farts. Looking forward to the taste test!
                      ........ LMAO!
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL! Keith, you gotta come to the next So Cal gathering... (refer to video of Ry, how to drink beer)

These malted eggs are going on the Two Irish Fools to do list... lol, Ry that would be a gathering we would need Gavin at too.. lol! Seriously these sound yummy!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

I got to try that..I am hoping to get some real eggs here not the crap from the store
                          sigpicbrinkman pitmaster deluxe
                          members mark upright propane smoker
                          kingsford bbq
                          23"weber kettle

Comment

Wow that sounds good. Plus, I don't really mind my own farts.
                            That's hilarious...

Funny how that is, not minding your own...even though they could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon, you can just sit there and marinate in it.

Todd, these sound awesome, but Mrs. Engineer might object...refer to the buzzard and gut wag comment above!
                            BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and such, but don't make these just yet. I just sorta thru this all together for what I thought might taste good. That's not saying that it will They might come out tasting like a sweaty armpit, then you'll blame me

I'll let ya know in 8 days how they came out.
                              https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Working...
                              X