WTB 80% @ 29" cam for Mathews Outback Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 80% @ 29" cam for Mathews Outback Bow

Just thought I would take a shot in the dark and post this here. My Mathews Outback Bow took a nasty spill this season and I need to replace both the cam and idler wheel. Cam is 80% at 29" Anybody out there own an archery shop by chance? HELP ME PUT MY BABY BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!

Thanks.

Dave

Try Mathews Tech support.
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

eBay has 4 separate listings of left handed Outback cams; going with the odds I'm sure your bow is right handed though...
      --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
      www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

I wanted to change my draw last year. Found several for sale on ebay. If I remember right, it was like 25 bucks including shipping. It was used, but in perfect condition. Worth a look at least.
        https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Yeah, I checked Ebay first. Of course my bow is RH so no luck there. I've also posted on Archerytalk.com. Will probably try Mathews next but was hoping for a good deal.
          Thanks guys.

Dave

Comment

Also, if you don't have a Mathews dealer nearby, look online and see about getting a used cam and idler. Never know, some guy might have swapped some out?

Or you can be like my neighbor, who has to have the latest bow and gets a new one every year
            https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

if you dont have a dealer near you I know these guys can help
              www.whitcombswhitetails.com/archdiv
              sigpicbrinkman pitmaster deluxe
              members mark upright propane smoker
              kingsford bbq
              23"weber kettle

Comment

Dammit! This is an actual archery for real post...

Comment

Working...
                X