Third batch a eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third batch a eggs

Ok this time i finally found the precooked eggs so this is the way to do it lol
    The hot sauce ones are the best so i did them again

Man...You on the egg gig big time! Oh yeah....dem should have a kick!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
      Man...You on the egg gig big time! Oh yeah....dem should have a kick!

Comment

OH man, them are gonna be like little egg grenades with all them peppers

The hot ones are on my list when I get back from ice fishing.

What's up with the pre-cooked eggs?
        https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Originally posted by Meat Hunter View Post

What's up with the pre-cooked eggs?
          Flagelance....

Comment

Pre-cooked eggs? Really? Why... easier?

Like I should ask. I threw about 5 into the trash at Thanksgiving for not peeling well. At about 65MPH I estimate. Dented the back of the kitchen can.
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
              Pre-cooked eggs? Really? Why... easier?

Like I should ask. I threw about 5 into the trash at Thanksgiving for not peeling well. At about 65MPH I estimate. Dented the back of the kitchen can.
              Yes just because they were easy as hell open pack pour on vinegar and stuff and done

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
                Yes just because they were easy as hell open pack pour on vinegar and stuff and done
                I'm gonna have to find some
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Was there a previous post with the recipe on the eggs? I am always looking for a new pickled egg recipe.
                  Propane Smoke Shack
                  UDS
                  Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rbranstner View Post
                    Was there a previous post with the recipe on the eggs? I am always looking for a new pickled egg recipe.
                    Heres the recipe
                    12 eggs in quart jar pour in 1 bottle of those tabasco peppers with the juice like in pic
                    1 tbls pickling spice not necessary really
                    3 or 4 cloves of garlic whole mash them open a little
                    fill half full of Louisiana style hot sauce and the second half with apple cider vinegar and tbls or so of whole black peppercorns
                    about a tsp salt
                    try to let sit in fridge at least two weeks before eating them all lol and i try and shakem around every few days to keep juices mixed
                    Last edited by Pandemonium; 12-21-2010, 02:06 PM.

Comment

No more eggs for me, I threw the second batch out now the third is going in the trash, my body hates them and its not worth the sour stomach and #2 that happens everytime anyone else not happy with the aftereffects?

Comment

No more eggs for me, I threw the second batch out now the third is going in the trash, my body hates them and its not worth the sour stomach and #2 that happens everytime anyone else not happy with the aftereffects?
                        Maybe just try some plain pickled eggs (without the hot sauce). I've also heard that huge quantities of beer along with pickled eggs helps with the digestion.
                        sigpic
                        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Originally posted by Bassman View Post
                          Maybe just try some plain pickled eggs (without the hot sauce). I've also heard that huge quantities of beer along with pickled eggs helps with the digestion.
                          I can verify that.........

Comment

Glad I'm NOT there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok this time i finally found the precooked eggs
                              lmao - you telling me you're prepared to spend 12 hours cooking a piece of meat - but can't take 5 minutes to hardboil an egg ?
                              That is sad

As for the effects of eating them - well yeah

Why not start on the pickled sausage gig, can't remember anyone reporting any serious after effects from those
                              Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                              Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Working...
                              X