Christmas Eve Vittles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Eve Vittles

Well tonight two of the three kids are gone,The Mrs. has to work tomorrow.Probably a bad time to do a 11# Rib roast,NOT!Rubbed with EVOO Montreal and Mcormicks garlic powder w/parsley.Took to 135.Baked Tater w/Tillamook sour cream,Tillamook sweet cream unsalted butter.Fresh green onion ends,and Cottage cheese w/Smitty's.Garlic bread not pic'dPretty good Christmas Eve Dinner.Thanks for lookin' and Merry Christmas to all you misfitsOh Yeah!The Beer is a local Microbrew Black Butte Porter
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Critterhunter; 12-24-2010, 09:59 PM. Reason: dyslexia
    sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Nice lookin roast there....
    sigpic

Don't let your meat loaf...

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...view=slideshow

Comment

Some nice vittles there. I had Jameson's and boneless chicken wings...would have rather had your grub. Well done.
      Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Excellent.
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Real nice! On fer one of them today!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Sweet...I would hit that... Lamb for me today...

Comment

Codswalup, I typically wait til everyone is gone to smoke a huge chunk of meat also ...... Nice looking dinner for sure.... Oh, WTF is up with the cough syrup with dinner?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                Sweet...I would hit that... Lamb for me today...
                I have never tried Lamb
                Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                Codswalup, I typically wait til everyone is gone to smoke a huge chunk of meat also ...... Nice looking dinner for sure.... Oh, WTF is up with the cough syrup with dinner?
                Occasionally I try to broaden my horizon'sBesides that I had a tickle in my throat
                Thanks for the points and comments everyone
                sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Originally posted by Critterhunter View Post
                  I have never tried Lamb

Occasionally I try to broaden my horizon'sBesides that I had a tickle in my throat
                  Thanks for the points and comments everyone
                  Lamb is not for everyone...I absolutely love it loaded with fresh herb rub....

As kids my oldest brother hated it and mum would make him a steak or something...Not for everybody,but it is a treat to me and rest of family...Has unique flavor etc...

Comment

Working...
                  X