Slicer Tryouts And French Dips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slicer Tryouts And French Dips

Tonight I took the bone off the Rib roast from last night and gave the Univex it's virgin run.The slicer worked awesome,super thin cuts I was Impressed with the purchase.Sliced it all,saved the leftovers and made Frenchdips.Used Provolone,Swiss and Cheddar.Wife likes her Tillamook.Thanks for looking I am fuller than a tick right now.P.S Scott it's back to Busch Light tonightMerry Christmas All
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Wow!... Sheesh, you been busy and Gooood kinda busy!... Looks Awesome as usual. Go get some Busch Light now.
    sigpic

Comment

Any Pics of the Wife..J?K....Hit that sammy hard.....

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
        Any Pics of the Wife..J?K....Hit that sammy hard.....
        She was at work when this was postedShe says this is my Facebook
        sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

QUOTE=ALX;167656]HeHEEEEE.....I would stick a screw driver in me ear if i did facebook or looked at that crap.... I like the fact folk think i am sexy etc...[/QUOTE]

So wait what!your not one of them Kids that pucker there lips in front of the bathroom mirror.So all there friends tell them how gorgeous they are?ShockerYes I have a teenage she devil in tha houseLove her to death but OMG!
          sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Man, the sweet looking meal. I've always enjoyed Beef Dip au jous. I could just about take the last picture.
            Greg

*~*~*~*~*~*

King-Griller Akorn Kamado
            Louisiana Grills Pellet Smoker
            AMSPS & AMSTS

Comment

Now you've gone and done it! I have to go buy a slicer. I really like the French Dips.
              sigpic
              Smoke Vault 24

Comment

CH Tell me more about the slicer...I've been wanting to upgrade to a better one for years now...Looks like it did a fine job...

Oh yeah...points for making me hungry
                Now I gotta go make breakfast and have a beer (not a busch lite)
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the points and comments Guys.Craig I pm'd ya about the slicer.
                  sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Working...
                  X