No announcement yet.

Lookie Lookie what i found today!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookie Lookie what i found today!!!!!!

me and the spousal unit went shopping at the only asian grocery store in Oklahoma City Downtown and i was looking at all of the pots and pans and stuff and i came across this great find could not believe it.....

thats right Kiwi Knives in bulk on the shelf several different ones
    got 2 knives that are the same got 1 small clever and 1 7" knife...
    very very cheap and i dont have to pay for shipping....

i think total i paid for all of these was $10.00 or so ...very cheap and these things are RAZOR sharp i told the wife to be careful with these suckers and could cut off a digit and not know you did it and i know some of you all have these and really like ...i know fishawn has them and likes them...so just want to show you my great find this morning oh also i picked up ss steam pan that big enough to put my meat in mariante or rub without making a mess got it for $15 brand new and big enough to fit a brisket in....
    Mike
    Oklahoma City
    22.5 Generic (gettin ready to be dismantle for the Drum) Kettle Grill
    Weber 22.5 Performer
    GOSM 3405gw
    Boomer Sooner Drum
    Maverick ET-732
    Various Cast Iron Skillets and Dutch Ovens
    A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

very cool.........i love a deal!
    sigpic
    it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Nice find, can't believe the price. Wonder if they hold an edge good.

Comment

great score

I need to get up to the chinese grocers in derby - been a few years lol
        Although the only knives I ever saw there were some big arse cleavers.
        Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
        Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

SCORE!

Yes, I love these things! I have the ones in the center of the picture...... They are totally different than the thicker blade Wusthof & Henckles I have & you are right, they come razor FN sharp! .... They hold an edge pretty well & a few quick swipes over the steel & they are as sharp as new.... Can't believe you found them Mike, that's awesome, cause I know you were thinking about ordering some.... Let me know what you think of them

As they are thin blades & have a thinner edge, be careful not to be hard on them like dropping in sink, etc ..... I dropped one in the sink when washing it & it put a little ding in the edge.... It sharpened out, but they are fragile there.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X