Many Thanks RPMorey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Thanks RPMorey

I was the recipient of this this very well made BB Chicken rack today. No more foil wad for me to hold the can. And I seen in a sale flyer today whole chickens for .69 cents per#. I cant wait to use this and Thank You Bob.

That deal's the BOMB, Lee. Rock solid performer.
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I cant wait to use mine again
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

You are very welcome sir. Now you need to try and wear it out, you know, test for durability.

Comment

Oh yea, Like I'll wear it out LOL. This will last a lifetime and then some. I think I'll scribe a date on to it.

Originally posted by rpmorey View Post
          You are very welcome sir. Now you need to try and wear it out, you know, test for durability.

Comment

I also received my package today and am so excited to give it a run. Almost hate to use it cause it looks so good LOL
            Scarbelly

Comment

Like I said, try to wear them out! Let me know if you do and I'll try to get you a replacement. Enjoy them guys.

Comment

I have done 3 chickens bob...Maybe 15 by end of year..will see o n the wear out....I doubt it though...

Comment

Bob, those racks are outstanding!! Great job!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                  X