Some garden pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some garden pics

Just wanted in middle of winter to thank FISHAWN,SLANTED88 and CRITTERHUNTER for all the advice last years or so....OUCH LOUIE...Damnit woman....

gotcha a cover crop goin eh?. Mines buried in the white h2o

Comment

Here I got all excited thinking that Fish resurrected one of ALX's garden posts from last year... could use some of that warmth right about now...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinLee View Post
        gotcha a cover crop goin eh?. Mines buried in the white h2o
        I just use annual rye lee....cheap and by the time i till the roots get in soil deep and help keep soil loose....

I actualy did another 20x150 foot in back with permanent grass this fall...Garden looking to be only 200x70-80 foot this year...Guess getting lazy...

Things change though..sister and brother keep requesting things...Damn family

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
          Here I got all excited thinking that Fish resurrected one of ALX's garden posts from last year... could use some of that warmth right about now...
          sorry phil....tired of winter and all.... me onions doing real nice in grow stand though...Just had a few leeks sprout as welll

Comment

I've got a little tear in my eye.... And a beer in my hand....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
              I've got a little tear in my eye.... And a beer in my hand....
              Couldnt done it with out you brother....I am a little misty as i type....Insert LOUIE hitting ALX over head with chair thingie...

Comment

Natty Run Leo! Garden time... Rockin in da chitty weather~! Fish...get on that compost....just throwed some shredded news/useless paper on mine...
                Sunset Eagle Aviation
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                X