Hunky T-Bone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunky T-Bone

I had received these from Tracey (Walle) after his butchering stint last fall and decided it was time. I lathered one of them up with Mad Hunky and my wife just wanted Canadian Steak seasoning on hers. Served up with Rich's favorite, green beens fried with garlic and mushrooms and a large helping of my homemade noodles. This is about as good as a steak gets. Thanks again Tracey.

Thanks for checking out my T-bone.
    sigpic
    Smoke Vault 24

Yanno...I'd eat a bean er two for a slice of that steak... ;{)

Glad you liked it... did the wife give it a try?
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

with that much filet on them i'd say those are porterhouses...............and damn fine ones at that!
      sigpic
      it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
        Yanno...I'd eat a bean er two for a slice of that steak... ;{)

Glad you liked it... did the wife give it a try?
        Yeah Rich, she ate most of the one with the Canadian steak seasoning. You might be surprised if you ate some of these beans. Got'em doctored up just right.

Chef, they could be porterhouse. I was just going by what was written on the package. Don't tell Tracey he was wrong or he may throw a screaming fit.
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

tracy ain't wrong......the giver of great meat is alRIGHT!!!!!
          sigpic
          it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Looks killer!! From what I understand a Porterhouse is the same thing as a T-bone.

Comment

Porterhouse, Smorterhouse! Yeah... we don't get to particular when it comes to that.

My brother got married three years ago. New SIL's job on her first butcher/slaughter was to simply label packages... that year we cut up a lot of STEAK. just STEAK. No body was paying attention... then it was like WTF!!!

"Does it really matter?" she asked in her squeaky, new little voice??

Damn Keith, not only do those look good, you made them look good.
              to the King of Grill Marks!!!

Glad ya enjoyed them.

W

Comment

Originally posted by WALLE View Post
                Damn Keith, not only do those look good, you made them look good.
                to the King of Grill Marks!!!

Glad ya enjoyed them.

W
                I'll have to admit that Luisa is the one who braved the cold to grill these. I always make my grill marks in a diamond pattern.
                sigpic
                Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Daman fine steaks,Kieth.That Tracey is a good guy
                  sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Originally posted by chefrob View Post
                    with that much filet on them i'd say those are porterhouses...............and damn fine ones at that!
                    I was gonna say the same thing! Man that's a purdy hunk of meat! Nice grill marks too!

Comment

Working...
                    X