Meat mixer - best deal I've seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meat mixer - best deal I've seen.

If you want one, you better jump on it before it's gone. Add another 60 bucks worth of casings and whatnot, and they'll ship free. This will be made by Weston. It's the same as ALL the other folks sell with their own name on it. That includes the mixer that L.E.M. has.

Cabela's meat mixer.

Tom

almost half what I paid - very good deal
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Thanks Slinger ordered one.

Comment

Bumping this to the top. It's too good a deal to pass up. If you ever plan to buy one, cash in your change and soda bottles and get it now.

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom, just ordered one.... $111 delivered.... Had the phone in my hand last night to order one & kid needed something & I forgot about it.... It was $99 in the sale catalog..... Funny that you mention cash in your change, cause that is what I use for my "BBQ" play money .... Hell, its got me a Thermapen, Stuffer, Grinder, Briskets, Butts & now a Mixer
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, and the best deal I have seen around here is $149.99 + TAX.... I was just using my KA mixer to mix up breakfast sausage 20 minutes ago

This Is A Great Deal!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Gunny, can you tell me the shaft diameter on that mixer? Also how high is the shaft from the base and how far out from the wall does it extend. A close up pic would help if you have the time.

I like the price but I'll like it more if I could motorize it by adapting the mixer to my grinder drive.
              sigpic

Don't let your meat loaf...

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...view=slideshow

Comment

Originally posted by DangerDan View Post
                Hey Gunny, can you tell me the shaft diameter on that mixer? Also how high is the shaft from the base and how far out from the wall does it extend. A close up pic would help if you have the time.

I like the price but I'll like it more if I could motorize it by adapting the mixer to my grinder drive.
                I think Gunny hooked one up to a 18 volt drill, or some damn thing.... I remember he had a video of it a few years ago
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Gunny, can you tell me the shaft diameter on that mixer?
                  Without actually going out to the shed to get a micrometer, it measures 11/16 inch with a tape.

Also how high is the shaft from the base
                  Right at 6 inches

and how far out from the wall does it extend.
                  About 3/4 inch

A close up pic would help if you have the time.

The shaft is brass and would be easily machinable to suit your needs.

Tom

Comment

bump

Tom

Comment

Well it looks looks a love joy coupling would fit right to it. I'll have to measure the height of my drive coupling & see if it'll work. Thanks for taking the time for the pics & measurments gunny.
                      sigpic

Don't let your meat loaf...

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...view=slideshow

Comment

Bought the Gander version last year and it works great.

I believe it turns "Counterclockwise" to mix, so if you're hooking it up to a grinder, you better make sure they both turn the same direction.

Todd
                        - http://www.AMAZENPRODUCTS.COM
                        - 40" MES
                        - Char-Broil The Big Easy Infrared Turkey Fryer
                        - Stainless Steel BBQ Grill
                        - Gander #12 Grinder
                        - Cabelas 20# Stuffer
                        - Gander Meat Mixer

Comment

if you want the actual micrometer measurements - my mate has them as he's making me a shorter handle.

Hooking it up to a motor - lol, take some exercise ! it's good for you
                          Hell turning that handle will work everything from your wrist on up to your shoulder and every muscle group inbetween.
                          Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                          Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Just purchased one. Might get in trouble from the bride, but couldnt beat $102 shipped.
                            Stay thirsty my friends!!

Comment

They can be had cheaper on ebay...but, ya gotta win the auction...I've watched several of them go for less than $95 w/shipping....seems the seller has a healthy supply of them, because there is usually 3 or 4 of them that start at $.99 and end a day apart from each other.

I told my wife I would wait until we get our taxes back before I pull the trigger on one of these...it's tough to wait tho...

L8r,
                              Eric

Comment

Working...
                              X