food saver bags on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• food saver bags on sale

check this sight out ,seems to be about the cheapest I've ever found bag rolls.25 cent a foot for 8'' and 31cent for11''.http://www.stoorz.com/store.aspx?sit...HTHQbQ:bounce:
    2-22.5'' weber
    1-18'' weber
    1 smokey joe
    22.5'' wsm
    24'' smoke vault
    1-outhouse
    Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
    Smoked meathead #135

thanks for the link bill, seems like a good deal

Comment

Does look pretty good although the coupons expire today it shows. So, that always makes me wonder about a new site I haven't used before - I have to order NOW or I lose out on the deal. Is it real or not or just trying to get my money?

Have you ordered from them before and do they renew coupon codes periodically or?

Comment

if you click on the show coupon code it takes you to the foodsaver site itself and then put the code in when you check out. I have never seen this site before either, but I have ordered from the foodsaver site

Comment

Thanks for the link! It actually goes to Jardenstore but they use the foodsaver brand. Those bags are 5 mil vs. the bags I usually use being 3.5 mil, so slightly cheaper and a bit thicker too.
          You go over $100 and you get free shipping too which is more savings. And the free shipping worked even after you enter in the promo code causing the total to go below $100.
          One thing that didn't work and so I didn't get them was the pint bags would only let me go to a quantity of 3 instead of 5 (which you need to get the full discount on the site before you enter in the 20% code). I probably could have called, but....
          points for the link!

Promo Code: B8FC20A (B8FC20A for 20% Off Coupon )

Description Price Discount QTY Total
          FoodSaver Quart Bags, 22 pack $8.39 $1.68 5 $33.55
          FoodSaver 8 Inch Roll $6.99 $1.40 5 $27.95
          FoodSaver® 11 Inch Roll $6.99 $1.40 5 $27.95

Subtotal = $89.45
          S&H (Free) = $0.00
          Tax (6.25%) = $5.60
          Order Total = $95.05

Comment

Originally posted by smokeguy View Post
            Does look pretty good although the coupons expire today it shows. So, that always makes me wonder about a new site I haven't used before - I have to order NOW or I lose out on the deal. Is it real or not or just trying to get my money?

Have you ordered from them before and do they renew coupon codes periodically or?
            I looked at that site yesterday 3-22-09 and the expiration date was 3-22-09. So I'm guessing the site updates daily.

Comment

That's what I was figuring too with them trying to get you to buy it now and not wait until you forget about it later.

Just FYI when the order confirmation came in they gave another promo code for 10% off up to 5-22-09 for any next order over $50.

Comment

Yes the site renews daily for the coupons .and I actually got free shiping on like about 82.00 worth yesterday.thatle bee a couple years worth of bags for me so I think it was a great deal.
                2-22.5'' weber
                1-18'' weber
                1 smokey joe
                22.5'' wsm
                24'' smoke vault
                1-outhouse
                Smoked meathead #135

Comment

thanks for the link Minnbill, I'll have to get an order together.
                  sigpic

Comment

4 days later I have them. They're exactly what they said they would be. Again, thanks for the link!

Comment

Got mine today to.5 days.not to bad free shiping and all I'm very satisfied.
                      2-22.5'' weber
                      1-18'' weber
                      1 smokey joe
                      22.5'' wsm
                      24'' smoke vault
                      1-outhouse
                      Smoked meathead #135

Comment

Working...
                      X