Whipped Vodka?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whipped Vodka?

A couple of the wifes friends were hanging around the bar last night & asked if I had any Whipped Vodka? .... I had never heard of it & they explained that it tasted like Whip Cream..... And noted it as being "yummy" .... Anybody have experience with this stuff?
    sigpic

Whipped bacon infused vodka?????
    Keith

Comment

Never heard of it, but sounds like my wife might like it...

http://www.examiner.com/cocktail-in-...ka-by-pinnacle
      Lang 84 Deluxe (sold it, broke my heart)
      Weber Performer
      Weber 22.5" OTG
      Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
      Bunch of Sausage Makin' Kit
      Big Azz BBQ Concession Trailer
      BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Never had it , but I know it has vanilla and cream in it. I think the whipping part is up to you.
        Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
        My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
        @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Just heard about it the other day Scott, place here called BevMo carries it. Haven't made it over to get any yet but the chicks seem to dig it. And what makes them happy, , makes us happy.
          JT

Comment

Originally posted by Whisky Fish View Post
            Just heard about it the other day Scott, place here called BevMo carries it. Haven't made it over to get any yet but the chicks seem to dig it. And what makes them happy, , makes us happy.
            ..... They were Happy Happy with my regular Vodka.... Imagine what whipped would do
            sigpic

Comment

Vodka has whipped my ass more time's than I got finger's & toe's... Uhh...time for a BBQEngineer Bloody Mary!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Whisky Fish View Post
                Ain't that the truth! That's why i don't really feel like i "wasted" a quart of vodka with cucumbers!!!
                Lang 84 Deluxe (sold it, broke my heart)
                Weber Performer
                Weber 22.5" OTG
                Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
                Bunch of Sausage Makin' Kit
                Big Azz BBQ Concession Trailer
                BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Seboke View Post
                  Ain't that the truth! That's why i don't really feel like i "wasted" a quart of vodka with cucumbers!!!
                  Actually, I though the cucumbers sounded really good
                  sigpic

Comment

That's the great thing about vodka, it comes in any flavor you want, you can pay anything you want for it, and at the end of the day it does the job it's supposed to. It is an entity all of it's own.
                    Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                    My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                    @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                      That's the great thing about vodka, it comes in any flavor you want, you can pay anything you want for it, and at the end of the day it does the job it's supposed to. It is an entity all of it's own.
                      That is so good..... I really have nothing to add..... Just wanted to quote it
                      sigpic

Comment

Very well said, I'm stealing that line!
                        --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
                        www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

You should write speeches dude. I become an entity all my own after a few shots of the goose. Usually a nekid one.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                            You should write speeches dude. I become an entity all my own after a few shots of the goose. Usually a nekid one.
                            Amen sis... bin dere, still doing dat!

The Goose makes me loose
                            I get all tingley inside
                            Then me clothes leaves me bones
                            Get ready for a helluva ride...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Whipped booze. Don't that just scream "bachelor party"......
                              Once you go Weber....you never call customer service....

Comment

Working...
                              X