No announcement yet.

Doing the farm and maybe some wild life and staying away from the wimin folk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing the farm and maybe some wild life and staying away from the wimin folk

got up at 4dark thirty and went coyote hunting. came home an prepared a bunch of beast parts and a gobble byrd. wimin folk had the mess hall messed up with pecan cooking things. and the boy child decided to enter the pecan fantasy cook off. turn in every thing early morning. we may have a winner with the boy childs out of the box thoughts on pecans. we shall see.
    so tired. must report back later with pixs if i can find the black powder for the flash.
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
    got up at 4dark thirty and went coyote hunting. came home an prepared a bunch of beast parts.
    Soooooo. how are dem coyotes prepped and smoked???
    Charbroil SFB
    GOSM
    MES
    Dutch Ovens and other CI
    Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
    Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Kyote, that title sounds kinda naughty when you first read it, "Doing the farm and maybe some wild life and staying away from the wimin folk".

Comment

Damn good to see ya posting again man, missed your sense of humor
        JT

Comment

Originally posted by Beer-B-Q View Post
          Kyote, that title sounds kinda naughty when you first read it, "Doing the farm and maybe some wild life and staying away from the wimin folk".
          Yeah, had me scratching me head...

Good to see you back Kyote!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
            so tired. must report back later with pixs if i can find the black powder for the flash.
            I have a better recipe for that, Bill.

OUCH!-- Dangit guys...I was only kidding!
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

LOL the title got me too.. Them song dogs are a bit tough on the grill! prefer wolf
              BBQ catering
              Competition BBQ team
              "Practical BBQ" Author

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                I have a better recipe for that, Bill.

OUCH!-- Dangit guys...I was only kidding!
                lol wouldn't happen to involve boiling cotton wool in acid would it ?

Ah the fun you can have with smokers, ash trays and gun cotton :-)

So assuming you're not actually eating coyote, kyote - what are you cooking ?
                Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

man that african dizieact is ruff, sheep fear me now. and wild life run from the call instead of running to it. way to tired to go on. apple jack and apple juice over ice with a splash of tequila and gin is ruff on a fellow.; holly crap, I see a snake in de wood pile. back later..

I might be able to save the gobble byrd.....use it as lump coal next time...

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

well, I did four pork butts they turned out very good. rested them for sevral hours and pulled the bones out then went throught the meat and took any yuck wucks out. then it was pulled. added some of the juice that ran out and bagged 5, 1 gallon bags. I tasted a little and thought it pretty good. every one else made sammies and said nothing but showed thumbs up.

the turkey turned out moist and tasted pretty dern good. I used Rudy turkey rub, and injected with green chili powdedr, apple jack, and apple juice and some othe spices and heavy on the fine black pepper. stuffed the tummy with sliced oranges and bay leaves and threw some rudys turkey rub in there also. Not sure about that rub, a little to heavy on the sage for me. and the heat turned it black early on.

did three baby backs with mad hunky. they were awesome, I have stopped foiling, found it to be a waste of MY time. and after 3 hours start testing with the bend method. works for me. we do not like fall off the bone ribs at our shack. little tug or pull works.

also did a brisket flat it looked like a nice one and kinda even through out in thickness. It was one of them angus beefs from sams imported from china I think. not sure, the writing looked goofy, but then I may have been holding it upside down.

I injected it with and rubbed it with Rudy's rub and was very good. and have found by adding some makes it taste very nice. turned out juicey and took it off at 180. still not sure how I like them. and what temp I want to pull them off. they have come off at 165 and we liked them tender and juicey. I need to taste a pros brisket and see the differnce.

we took it all to a friends shack and he had folks vistitin from the turbulant state of wisconsin, guess they do not have much spice up there. every thing was balzin hot for them.lol. I could not taste any heat nor could the others. But they managed to wolf down a buncha ribs. and sucked a lotta beer with them.lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X