pulled the Turkey

Turkey and Fry s
    sigpic

http://dracothehound.blogspot.com/

You pulled before smoking

You should really smoke it before pullin em APART

Draco that looks tasty.
    Job gone good
    Last edited by thepoolguy; 03-25-2009, 04:29 PM.
    20x36 BYC by Klose Modified
    36" Jenn-Air NG Grill
    22" webber
    several burners
    pool/spa (of course)
    sigpic

Comment

Looks perfect to me! Make sure ya show us some Q-shots of the brisket too!

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

lol... also looks great... I like to put the rub under the skin... tween it an da meet... know what I mean...

sigpic

Comment

Looks very good. nice color and pics. personally I can only handle turkey bout once a year. but, I'd be willing to pull up a chair for one of them sammies. WTG

Comment

Originally posted by thepoolguy View Post
            You should really smoke it before pullin em APART
            I'm confused, what do you mean by that?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedQ View Post
              Looks very good. nice color and pics. personally I can only handle turkey bout once a year. but, I'd be willing to pull up a chair for one of them sammies. WTG
              I'm with you, on handling turkey only at Thanksgiving. Bet if it's done right that would make a nice tasting sammie! Good looking plate of food ...

Lang 48 Patio | Brinkmann gourmet charcoal water smoker
              Yellow Thermapen | Maverick ET-73 | Maverick ET-72
              sigpic

Comment

Good looking turkey! Bet it was tasty too!
                jeanie

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hound Dog....ya killin me! Man that is right!
                  Sunset Eagle Aviation
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Dracothehound View Post
                    Did a pulled turkey
                    in the rub
                    Hmm I wonder if that was Ken's or my rub? Looks like mine but- He should have got his by now. Either way or whatever...sure looks good!
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Good looking turkey. We're still waiting on pics of the brisket.
                      sigpic
                      Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin Bill View Post
                        I'm confused, what do you mean by that?
                        In his first pic, he shows a whole Turkey pulled apart ( cut in half), It just made me laugh like hell, I'm just so used to smoking whole turkeys................I do about 20 of them a year, It never dawned on me that people actually cut em up before smoking .... Hince the term pulling them apart,first.

So, thats what I meant by the remark....... Hopefully I didnt offend anyone
                        20x36 BYC by Klose Modified
                        36" Jenn-Air NG Grill
                        22" webber
                        several burners
                        pool/spa (of course)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedQ View Post
                          That is a nice looking shot......but I'm with you, once a year maybe twice a year. Wife is from Massachusetts and can eat Turkey once a month or Q every 3 months (I still cook Q often and she eats). She is very traditional, you only cook a turkey with bread stuffing in a oven) Go figure, married almost 42 years and we are still different like night and day!

Comment

Killer smoke bud. The turkey looks awesome! No matter...I could eat turkey once a week. Leftovers make a killer **** on a shingle with white gravy. ;) You prolly made the rub yo'self anyhow...lol Thanks fer sharin..Happy smokes
                            Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                            Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thepoolguy View Post
                              In his first pic, he shows a whole Turkey pulled apart ( cut in half), It just made me laugh like hell, I'm just so used to smoking whole turkeys................I do about 20 of them a year, It never dawned on me that people actually cut em up before smoking .... Hince the term pulling them apart,first.

So, thats what I meant by the remark....... Hopefully I didnt offend anyone
                              Even after I read your explanation it took me a while... talk about being dense. Just wake me up before you post like that again. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X