CoShell Charcoal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoShell Charcoal

FINALLY!!! we have an agreement! I am now a distributer for CoShell products. I will be getting prices put together shortly, as well as the site updated soon. in the mean time, if anyone is wanting a bag or tow, or a pallet, please feel free to speak up!

Later,
    Andy
    Current babies:
    -Daughter's 10"x24" RF smoker
    -RichTee's Lang :)
    Former Lineup:
    -Charbroil Santa Fe grill
    -1954'ish Philco fridge smoker
    -1950's GE electric fridge smoker in progress (Went to WuTang and will probably never be completed. lol)
    -enough beer to drown any problem/ailment you may encounter

"if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough"
    BTW, U of M sucks, Go Big Red! I have bragging rights to 2018!

I'd be interested what's the $$$$ ??? Shipped
    Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
    Weber 22.5" WSM
    Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
    Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
    Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
    Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
    Weber Smokey Joe
    GMG Daniel Boone
    Pit Barrel Cooker
    Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
    6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
    Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
    The Vortex

Comment

I am interested in a bag or two.
      KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

I might be interested, depending on price and shipping. I haven't been able to find any locally yet.
        Mike
        Life In Pit Row

Comment

Count me in also, pending cost and shipping cost. I knew you would get through the negotiations. One rough part done, more to come. Even if prices are high to ship, we do drive up near Omaha several times a year so I'll just load up that way.
          sigpic

Comment

Would be interested in knowing what the costs would be to get it to my house.
            www.nopigleftbehind.com
            -----------------------------

Comment

Something else to check on...

See if shipping to a commercial address is cheaper w/ UPS/FEDEX. I believe it to be.

If we can get enough interest around the Charlotte area I know we could receive a pallet at work w/ no problem.
              ~Phillip

"Okay Hunny, so my hobby is collecting other hobbies. Atleast I'm well rounded!"

Comment

Originally posted by ptt49er View Post
                Something else to check on...

See if shipping to a commercial address is cheaper w/ UPS/FEDEX. I believe it to be.

If we can get enough interest around the Charlotte area I know we could receive a pallet at work w/ no problem.
                I'd be good with that!!
                www.nopigleftbehind.com
                -----------------------------

Comment

that's in interesting product.

Comment

Aight Andy...what's the deal?
                    ~Phillip

"Okay Hunny, so my hobby is collecting other hobbies. Atleast I'm well rounded!"

Comment

damn... that's a pretty big interest. let me throw the numbers together. i just got my pricing last night and havn't had a chance to really review it yet. there are a couple ways to get it though...

1.) I have them drop-ship it through their warehouse. quick, simple, and fast, but less markup/profit.

2.) if I can get a big enough order, i can get their minimum order and ship it from my house... in order to do this, i need to get at least 4 pallets worth. I can afford to have SOME on hand, but not 3 and a half pallets worth. lol.

like i said, let me run the figures and i'll let you guys know as soon as I do.

Later,
                      Andy
                      Current babies:
                      Former Lineup:
                      -1950's GE electric fridge smoker in progress (Went to WuTang and will probably never be completed. lol)

Comment

I haven't heard of this product....assuming lump charcoal, and what wood type?..guess I could google it... What size bags?

Comment

Originally posted by Checkered Past View Post
                          I haven't heard of this product....assuming lump charcoal, and what wood type?..guess I could google it... What size bags?
                          a few threads on it on here,

coconut shell briquettes.

Pretty much all I use anymore. I have found it burns as even, almost as clean(maybe 10% more ash) and as long as RO lump.
                          Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

Um sounds interesting.... Would never have guessed.. Thanks and I'll read ip on it

Comment

they come in 9# bags and 18# bags. you can buy them in single packs or double packs, but the price is about the same ($1.00 or $0.50 savings is all). I am in the process of getting the webstore set up this week, so by the weekend, y'all should be able to get as much as you want... I also have a few other goodies to offer as well.

Later,
                              Andy
                              Current babies:
                              Former Lineup:

Comment

Working...
                              X