"little" tomato update tomorrow they get to play outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "little" tomato update tomorrow they get to play outside

Plants needed some watering and rearranging/placing onto boards so that I can take them outside.
    Tomorrow is the first day I will begin to harden them off so they will get to play in the shade for a few hours so I figured I would snap a few pics while I was working with them.

One step closer to picking fresh from the vine

I just love when you brush them and you get that fresh tomato plant smell...

Everyone is a little crowded but doing good, just have to move the light up again for the time they need to spend indoors.

Happy Gardening.
    There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Frickin awesome......
    sigpic

Comment

looking good
      Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
      Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Lookin great Jim...
        Mine went out for the first time yesterday...35 mph wind made em look kinda roughed up so only about an hour and a half...try again today...
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

Real nice!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Nothin' like some jersey tomatoes, it won't be long now till I can get some in the ground. Jim, you got an excellent start! How many plants do you put in? Damn!
            Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
            My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
            @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Lookin good jimbo...Yep...putting mine on deck shortly for first time...never know..This year is much cooler and wetter then last year in my parts...No worries...couple weeks in sun and then in garden first part of may as usual...

Comment

Working...
              X