Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new worlds hottest pepper

http://www.slashfood.com/2011/03/03/...orlds-hottest/

they are testing it here in NM now should have all the results in the fall of this year. supposed to be hotter then the ghost pepper and any other.

the seeds are hard to get and will be expensive when they start producing them at the chili pepper ins. here in NM..
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
    http://www.slashfood.com/2011/03/03/...orlds-hottest/

they are testing it here in NM now should have all the results in the fall of this year. supposed to be hotter then the ghost pepper and any other.

the seeds are hard to get and will be expensive when they start producing them at the chili pepper ins. here in NM..
    Okay, I'm a big fat puss when it comes to that kinda heat. I can eat jalapeno peppers and even a habanero when I want to cry like a school girl, but them ghost peppers seem pure evil, and to think there's something hotter than that? Screw carrying a gun, I'm gonna start toten' me some hot ass peppers and shove'em up the nose of any perp that might come my way.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
      Okay, I'm a big fat puss when it comes to that kinda heat. I can eat jalapeno peppers and even a habanero when I want to cry like a school girl, but them ghost peppers seem pure evil, and to think there's something hotter than that? Screw carrying a gun, I'm gonna start toten' me some hot ass peppers and shove'em up the nose of any perp that might come my way.
      squirrel, you are a riot..us pepper heads will look for ya to keep yer promise.
      sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
      nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Working...
      X