Cash n Carry Food Run With Price Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash n Carry Food Run With Price Quotes

Briskets, full packers on sale $1.77 lb (got 3)..... Boneless Butt twin packs, not on sale $1.56 lb (got 2, 1 for brother).... Also got stuff to make pizzas, hot sauces, 25 lb bag of Jasmine rice and some other stuff.... I love that store!.... The lowest I've seen the briskets there was $1.57 lb and thats about 4 years ago, so $1.77 lb did not seem too bad.... Paid more than I wanted for the butt's, butt gotta have it
    sigpic

thats a great price for brisket
    Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
      Paid more than I wanted for the butt's, butt gotta have it

Considering they are boneless butts, that's a pretty good price...'specially with the direction meat prices are headed...

Wish we had a cash-n-carry around here...

Comment

Dang... not bad a'tall. Last deal I got was butts at $1.19, but had to get the case. 62 lbs. Not that THAT was a problem... had the new stuffer by then :{)
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

That's a good price on the brisket from what I've seen at the Chico C&C.. And me with only one small package left in the freezer. I should run to Chico and pick some up.

I wish they would sell bone-in butts though. I do like there 3 pack of pre trimmed St. Louis style ribs though. Still got 4 racks in the freezer that need to be smoked.

Dave
          CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
          UDS 1.0
          Afterburner
          Weber Performer
          Blue Thermapen
          Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
          Thermoworks Chef Alarm
          Auber Smoker Controller
          Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
          -
          "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Love my trips to cash and carry, just walking into the meat locker gets the bbq juices flowing. The St. Louise ribs are the only ones I do anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by DDave View Post
              That's a good price on the brisket from what I've seen at the Chico C&C.. And me with only one small package left in the freezer. I should run to Chico and pick some up.

I wish they would sell bone-in butts though. I do like there 3 pack of pre trimmed St. Louis style ribs though. Still got 4 racks in the freezer that need to be smoked.

Dave
              The C&C In Bend started carrying Bone-In Butts a few months ago.Maybe it's coming your way Dave.
              sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

The regular price on the briskets at C & C was $2.19 lb or something like that & everywhere else around here is $2.50+ lb .... I got room for 1 more in the freezer
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X