Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuffed Talapia and oh yeah some Veg......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuffed Talapia and oh yeah some Veg......

Well I finally have some time to post something. I have been so doggone busy with work and doin the College tour thing with my daughter, that I haven't been able to get on the site for months. Anyhow I did remember to take a couple of pics of some fish I stuffed with a crabcake mixture I made up. Here ya go..

Fish all stufed and seasoned...

And here it is all plated..

Thanks for peekin....
    sigpic

Char-Griller Outlaw w-SFB & (mods)
    30" Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse

That fish looks fantastic!!
    Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
    Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
    1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
    Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
    Weber Smokey Joe
    Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
    Pink Thermapen
    Purple Thermapen

Comment

Nice work
      sigpic

Comment

That looks excellent.....

If you get a chance BIG POPPA...head out and meet me and PHIL(hawgheaven) at the middleton,deleware KCBS comp in mid may.You are more then welcome stop by..I think Jimmy(fire it up) coming down from south jersey as well....

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
          That looks excellent.....

If you get a chance BIG POPPA...head out and meet me and PHIL(hawgheaven) at the middleton,deleware KCBS comp in mid may.You are more then welcome stop by..I think Jimmy(fire it up) coming down from south jersey as well....
          You know I read about that, I was just tellin Mrs. BP that we ought to take a ride over there. I'll have to make sure to come out (that is if I ain't workin...)
          sigpic

Char-Griller Outlaw w-SFB & (mods)
          30" Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse

Comment

Originally posted by BigPoppaDW View Post
            You know I read about that, I was just tellin Mrs. BP that we ought to take a ride over there. I'll have to make sure to come out (that is if I ain't workin...)
            Your more then welcome stop in....We won that comp last year and its cool gig....The organizer a cool dude(menonite..SP)....Nice amish market near by and a heavily stocked liquor store as well......

Comment

I love crab stuffed fish... that looks fantastic!! Got a recipe...?

Hell yes, stop by Middletown! ALX is Black Cat BBQ and I am Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ. Should be fun!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Awesome looking fish and plate fella...love fish at least twice a week.
                I am also intending on checkin' out the Middletown comp, anxious to meet a few of you guys.
                Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                X