Grilled Chicken Salads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grilled Chicken Salads

Yes, that's right...SALADS!! Spring is here and it will soon be time to break out the summer clothes. But...I gotta few winter pounds to shed first.

Grilled 2 chicken breast with fajita seasoning in CI grill pan. When flipped I threw in peppers to soften and placed tortillas wrapped in foil on top of the chicken. The rest of the salad was lettuce, mushrooms, tomatoes, and cucumber. Sliced the chicken and placed on top of lettuce. Topped chicken with shredded blend of Mexican cheeses, the peppers and bacon. It was a mighty fine salad! Thanks for looking.

Not sure how I got Rich's camera?

Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
    Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
    1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
    Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
    Weber Smokey Joe
    Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
    Pink Thermapen
    Purple Thermapen

..... That's lookin mighty fine Becky! ...... Pretty versatile Lunch-Brunch-Dinner ingredients..... How do you like that CI grill pan? ...... Looks like it really works well.... Nice job
    sigpic

Comment

Love stuff like this...Thanks to Mrs. Engineer we will have Big Azz salads, and I am always throwing some pulled pork, chicken, eggs, smoked salmon or something like that on them. Makes a fine meal and I hate to say it, but I look forward to them...something about the freshness and the smoky / grilled going together.

Those look fantastic with the peppers on 'em too. I'd be all over these.
      BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
      Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
      I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Very nice Becky. I love grilled chicken. Nice looking cast iron grill pan Looks well seasoned. I am looking forward to using my new grill plate on the stovetop to see how it does.
        sigpic

Char-Griller Outlaw w-SFB & (mods)
        30" Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse

Comment

Thanks, y'all!

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
          How do you like that CI grill pan?
          I am LOVING my grill pan. I wanted to grill these outside last night but it started raining...again.

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
          Those look fantastic with the peppers on 'em too. I'd be all over these.
          I had fajitas in my mind but some how they ended up like this. It was all still good wrapped in a tortilla.

Originally posted by BigPoppaDW View Post
          I am looking forward to using my new grill plate on the stovetop to see how it does.
          I almost bought one of the plates instead of a pan but I have a smooth ceramic stove top and wasn't sure how one of those plates would work on it.
          Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
          Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
          1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
          Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
          Weber Smokey Joe
          Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
          Pink Thermapen
          Purple Thermapen

Comment

Becky
            S-M Inmate #40, we love fresh salads, try to have them offten for dinner. always helps to keep tonnage down around here. It does not help when we load em with SD.

and things are starting to pick up since the big freeze of 11, we had no maters are pretty much any veggies here that were worth spending hard earned money on.
            sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
            nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Becky, that is one nice salad. Nice pictures to compliment a nice meal.

Comment

wow Becky ya got my mouth waterin here I sure could put a hurt on some of that
                sigpic
                homebuilt verticle ( aka the q-bottle )

Comment

Great ideas and awsome looking....Funny I grilled chicken last night and we had a salad with a south if the border twist also.. great minds think alike ...

Comment

Looks excellent....Picture perfect Becky.....

Comment

Superb salad there Sweets! Hate to tell you though, it's well into spring here... I got IN my pool today to clean it! Hell, we never pack the summer clothes away!
                      Lang 84 Deluxe (sold it, broke my heart)
                      Weber Performer
                      Weber 22.5" OTG
                      Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
                      Bunch of Sausage Makin' Kit
                      Big Azz BBQ Concession Trailer
                      BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Seboke View Post
                        Superb salad there Sweets! Hate to tell you though, it's well into spring here... I got IN my pool today to clean it! Hell, we never pack the summer clothes away!
                        That's great but some of us aren't so fortunate. Got another month before Summer really hits here. I did however put in some tomatoes and peppers last weekend during an unusual warm front.
                        The salads look absolutely fantastic from here, love them, along with grilled chicken, and a great post like this deserves
                        Fantastic pics Dear.
                        Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                        My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                        @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Mercy me Sister! That there will eat right good!
                          Sunset Eagle Aviation
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Awesome looking Fajita/Salad.Like the pan too.
                            sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Not sure how I missed this Becky but that is a mighty fine salad! I would hit that for shore!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X