College coaches gone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College coaches gone too far

Take a look at this Guitar Hero ad. And coaches wonder wjy the players and students in college do crazy things.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...n=ncaab,151224
    sigpic

I thought it was funny. I had no idea who those other guys were in this one. (Metalica)
    Glen
    Large Vertical & 3 UDS (Illini drum by Bubba before he went big-time)
    KCBS CBJ
    Blue Thermopen
    Profile:
    http://www.coltecconsulting.com

Comment

Shouldn't be surprised, after all it is Bob Knight. I guess that's better than him throwing chairs all over the court .....
      Ron

Weber Smokey Mountain
      GOSM x 2
      Vermont Casting Grill
      Black Thermapen (only color available in these parts)

Comment

Good old Bobby Knight. More people will remember the chairs more than will remember what he has accomplished as a coach and role model. I can think of a lot of teams that could use a coach with that kind of emotion to light a fire under them.

But seriously, money is a nice thing to have. You would never ever catch me doing a commercial in my underwear.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davidmcg View Post
          Good old Bobby Knight. More people will remember the chairs more than will remember what he has accomplished as a coach and role model. I can think of a lot of teams that could use a coach with that kind of emotion to light a fire under them.

But seriously, money is a nice thing to have. You would never ever catch me doing a commercial in my underwear.
          ROLE MODEL? dont think so. His best player ever, steve alford STILL won't speak to that tyrant. I put Bobby Knight right up there with Woody Hayes !

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

i know a lot of people have problems with him. Heck sometimes I think his mom and dad didn't take him to the woodshed enough. But he has turned out some fine talent and good respectable players who weren't exactly that in the beginning. Beyond that I can't go, the confidentiality bit grabs me if I do.
            sigpic

Comment

That's hilarious.
              Metallica rules.

Tom

Comment

Working...
              X