Need some help with RF design for cabinet smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help with RF design for cabinet smoker

Hi everyone, Im new to the forum and I was hoping that you could help me out with a dilema I have run into. I am building an insulated RF vertical smoker and I have the frame already built as well as the plate for the inside of the firebox already welded in. The frame is built out of 1" square tubing and I am stuck on how to actually design the RF plumbing. I have seen it done a few different ways but I really need good pics to visualize what is going on. Can any of yall help me out on this? Any feedback would be appreciated and thank yall in advance!

Josh

sorry for the "stupid" question, but what do you mean by "plumbing"? are you talking about the heat and smoke ductwork from the smoke/fire box?

Later,
    Andy
    Current babies:
    -Daughter's 10"x24" RF smoker
    -RichTee's Lang :)
    Former Lineup:
    -Charbroil Santa Fe grill
    -1954'ish Philco fridge smoker
    -1950's GE electric fridge smoker in progress (Went to WuTang and will probably never be completed. lol)
    -enough beer to drown any problem/ailment you may encounter

"if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough"
    BTW, U of M sucks, Go Big Red! I have bragging rights to 2018!

Comment

check out my post called "backwoods clone" I just posted a couple weeks ago. I've got lots of pics of how I did mine. You got any pics for us to see what you are dealing with? Might help to get some suggestions.

Comment

Working...
      X