Our Production RF Patio Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Production RF Patio Smoker

Will have our website updated by tomorrow, but here is our new patio model RF smoker. 20 inch diameter by 36 in long chamber with a 18 inch square firebox. Stock units come with single pull out grates in smoke chamber and firebox. We will have a 42" patio version here in the next couple weeks, but have to get a few orders completed first.

BBQ catering
    Competition BBQ team
    "Practical BBQ" Author

Looks good. Nice and stout the way I like my beer.

Comment

Simple and sweet. Can ya show us a pic of the inside Fourthwind? Kudos...
      ---------------------------------------------------
      I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      KCBS CBJ

Comment

Looks like a beast...Im thinkin bigger wheels would be a plus...I know on my longhorn it would sure help...
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

Real nice!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I like it!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
              Looks like a beast...Im thinkin bigger wheels would be a plus...I know on my longhorn it would sure help...
              The smoker came out amazingly well balanced with a lift weight that is easily managed by one person. Being the short little fat guy that I am, I was able to manuever this off my tilt trailer and up on to the side walk without assistance. We worked really hard to engineer a smoker that will not only last dang near forever, but is manuverable and manufacturable.

Here are some inside pics. We have some mods that we will be incorperating in the next run. Re positioning the knee knocker on the firebox, and adding another set of rails for the pull out grate in the smoke chamber.

BBQ catering
              Competition BBQ team
              "Practical BBQ" Author

Comment

Working...
              X