Got up at 0400 hours to fire up the lang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got up at 0400 hours to fire up the lang

she was already loaded with wood. fired her up and got the meat out that was preped the day before. Took the celophane off every thing and prepared to chuck it in the bowels of the kyote.
    3-baby backs
    1-cryo of beef I do not know what it is but it was big.
    6- chuck roast
    1- pork loin
    2-trip tips
    4 pork booty's

Please enjoy the pictures untill it is done
    brazil.jpg

Bear2-270x180.jpg

beer6.bmp

bob2.jpg

polar.bmp

protest.jpg

rat.jpg
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

some more pictures
    beer12.bmp

bob4.jpg

chef toast.jpg

dawg tree.jpg

zoo.jpg

every thing is looking picture perfect. and I am sure it will be nummy numms.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Thanks for the pics Bill...sounds like a feast ahead...

Comment

Just beautiful Kyote. Looking forward to the finish. All the best from up north...
        ---------------------------------------------------
        I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
        ---------------------------------------------------
        KCBS CBJ

Comment

Qing up some South American Hissing Skunk Rat Bill
          sigpic

Comment

Well..we oughta be seeing something soon eh?
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Theme from "Jeopardy" plays in the background
              sigpic

Comment

mebe siesta time???
                Charbroil SFB
                GOSM
                MES
                Dutch Ovens and other CI
                Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8

SOME FOOT STOMPIN, KNEE SLAPPIN, PICKIN AND GRININ MUSIC TILL IT'S DONE PLEASE ENJOY THIS FINE FOLK MUSIC AND THE MOVIN PICTURES THAT COME WID IT.

Comment

Got throwed in a flea dip!
                    Sunset Eagle Aviation
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

TRYIN SUMTIN NEUVO

MAYBE IT WILL WORK WITH A HYPER LINK??

https://cid-34beee511111a562.photos....0&sa=460991408

su[pposedta be a slide show.

Comment

Ah hell that's a truck load of meats your smoking up! Way to roll! Can't wait to see some pics of the Lang laying the smoke down on those fine cuts.
                        Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
                        Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
                        SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                        Yoder Wichita
                        Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
                        Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
                        Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Link took me to somewhere to sign in and it was Micro$oft
                          Buncha evil bastards they are...

Loved the video though, great movie and great songs.
                          There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Don't understand this camera thing. used to down load photos. they went to a thing called pictures on the puter. (simple enough) then all I needed to do was hit the attachment thing on the forum and then upload. click on them and they went to a larger screen and would open larger.
                            now they are J peg and mega pixel. and go to a down load folder that was hard to find then when I bring them over to post. nothing we sent the photos to the puter 6 times last night. and during the day. a link came up and said you can view slide show here for the next 24 hours. tried that. well that chupad big time. I am going to have to find some one that can help. my girls and the boy child finger fart on this thing so much. and change setting. then they will change the dang password one another. and I can not get on till they come home for their beatings. crap. gotta get it sorted out. all the work I do to take a dang pic. and it won't work. well it works. just will not post and if it does..looks like I took a pic of an airline in flight meal.
                            will keep smoking and Quing. but this pic thing. has me

Comment

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
                              Don't understand this camera thing. used to down load photos. they went to a thing called pictures on the puter. (simple enough) then all I needed to do was hit the attachment thing on the forum and then upload. click on them and they went to a larger screen and would open larger.
                              now they are J peg and mega pixel. and go to a down load folder that was hard to find then when I bring them over to post. nothing we sent the photos to the puter 6 times last night. and during the day. a link came up and said you can view slide show here for the next 24 hours. tried that. well that chupad big time. I am going to have to find some one that can help. my girls and the boy child finger fart on this thing so much. and change setting. then they will change the dang password one another. and I can not get on till they come home for their beatings. crap. gotta get it sorted out. all the work I do to take a dang pic. and it won't work. well it works. just will not post and if it does..looks like I took a pic of an airline in flight meal.
                              will keep smoking and Quing. but this pic thing. has me
                              DDAVE be along shortly....

Comment

Working...
                              X