Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Night On The Kettle.... Including 5 Previously Unreleased Mad Hunky Beer Glass Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Night On The Kettle.... Including 5 Previously Unreleased Mad Hunky Beer Glass Pics

Lit the charcoal to do me a Hunkified CockSpatched chicken..... Wife unit said, oh hey.... ummm.... can you grill me some fish since you got the grill started?.... said sure.... Tilapia 3 different ways *Mad Hunky *Lemon Pepper *Basted with Jalapeno sauce-Asian sweet/hot pepper sauce, honey & balsamic..... Got that done & wife unit says our 16 y/o is on his way home, can you grill him a burger or 2?..... sure no problem..... Get them done & lit another funnel of charcoal cause now I get to start on me chicken.... Wife unit says our sons friend is coming over to stay the night, can you throw a couple more burgers on for him ...... sure no problem.... ..... Did finally get to eat the chicken about 9:30 .... But that's ok, I would not have it any other way.... Or, maybe I would ..... Used some off brand of charcoal (Char King I think it was?)...... That was the only thing available in a little town grocery store I was coming through the other day & its crap.... Tons of ash, crumbles, long time to light & about 1/2 the burn time of Blue K & less heat.... Beware of that stuff

....Oh, and this is on a new addition to the Fishawn Q arsenal, a 22.5" Weber I found on CL for $20

Anyhow here's some random pics

Last edited by Fishawn; 05-17-2011, 09:46 AM.
    sigpic

That's showin some hardcore Hunky love, and some tasty grub to boot
    There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Louie....Geez....\

Comment

There has to be a connection between that beer glass and free Hunky... a conspiracy i tell ya.....

good lookin grub tho buddy!!! gonna have to get in on the spatchcocking action i think too.
        Charbroil SFB
        GOSM
        MES
        Dutch Ovens and other CI
        Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
        Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's a marathon of flavors Fish. Kudos and great glass shots as well...
          ---------------------------------------------------
          I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
          ---------------------------------------------------
          KCBS CBJ

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
            Showing the hunky he's going on some bird tonight.

funny stuff fish. Gotta get me a hunky glass...man I could have some fun wit dat!
            BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Now I don't know which I want first, the burger or the chicken. Both look great.
              sigpic
              Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Nice cockspatch, and score on the Weber!
                Once you go Weber....you never call customer service....

Comment

DUDE, in order to get the grill marks, you gotta get that shit HOT!
                  BBQ Eng.

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

i want me a mh glass
                    Jerod
                    GOT-Q-4-U bbq team
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the Weber! Food looks amazing as usual ...you never disappoint us! That Mad Hunky glass is starting to remind me of the Travelocity Roaming Gnome.
                      Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                      Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                      1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                      Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                      Weber Smokey Joe
                      Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                      Pink Thermapen
                      Purple Thermapen

Comment

perfect.....we all need glasses and make a whole thread on the traveling glass
                        Originally posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
                        Congrats on the Weber! Food looks amazing as usual ...you never disappoint us! That Mad Hunky glass is starting to remind me of the Travelocity Roaming Gnome.
                        Jerod
                        GOT-Q-4-U bbq team
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GOT14U View Post
                          perfect.....we all need glasses and make a whole thread on the traveling glass
                          I'd put some sun glasses on it! OH, WAIT......
                          Last edited by BBQ Engineer; 05-17-2011, 09:25 AM.
                          BBQ Eng.

Comment

nice glass. mad hunky going on the byrd. holly crap.
                            sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
                            nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Working...
                            X