Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hickory Smoked Cherry & Bourbon Lemonade

Hickory Smoked Cherry & Bourbon Lemonade
    2 quarts lemonade (fresh or from concentrate)
    1 cup triple sec or orange curacao
    2-3 cups bourbon (to taste)
    1 cup smoked cherries
    Pour over ice.
    just smoke the cherrys till they start to shrivel and dry a little.. the bourbon will rehydrate em.

Hmmm, summer funestivitys.
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Smoked cherries...I like it...points to ya...
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
      Smoked cherries...I like it...points to ya...
      Bless you. when they are in season. we do smoke em the kids love em and the adults enjoy the drink in the evening around the fire pit. and when the dawgs git to close. spit a pit at em

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

aint had a drink in durnnear 17 years, but that would be a hit this memorial day weekend for some one.
        Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm, kinda makes one wish for a hot Summer day. Sounds pretty dammit good, where did you come across this recipe?
          https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

I have a jar of maraschino cherries that have been "marinating" in Bacardi 151 for some time. I wonder how those would work for smoking? Or if they would just go up in smoke!!!

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
            Paul

Comment

Nice idea and recipe....I may be doing this come memorial day
              Jerod
              GOT-Q-4-U bbq team
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crusty ol salt View Post
                aint had a drink in durnnear 17 years, but that would be a hit this memorial day weekend for some one.
                Chief, good for you. My brother and unk were senior and master chiefs. they never have stopped. unk was the 1st under the polar caps on a sub waaay back when. brought us a penquin back. as he was disambarking. the skipper saw it and made him dispose of it. your buds will enjoy..

Comment

Originally posted by Meat Hunter View Post
                  Mmmmm, kinda makes one wish for a hot Summer day. Sounds pretty dammit good, where did you come across this recipe?
                  many mangoe seasons ago. a good friend gave me the recipe. where he got it I am not sure. he handed it to me and said I think you will enjoy this. and I have every summer on the fourth of july at the Kyote cookin, fire works detonating, summer fun bash at the shack.

Comment

Bump for storrence
                    Last edited by Fishawn; 07-08-2011, 09:00 PM. Reason: spelling
                    sigpic

Comment

well, hot weather is here in NM must be gittin that way else where.
                      so, for a great summer/ warm weather/party favorite/africandizztack/they will show em to ya after two drinks.................................................. ...................................

the infamous recipe for the not worldly recognized as yet. but made by us folks in El koyte's trailer park frequently during the breedin season. and after huntin squirrels. so, with out further blah blah blah..

Comment

I be makin tacos nites...........

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                        Bump for storrence
                        Originally posted by Kyote View Post
                        well, hot weather is here in NM must be gittin that way else where.
                        so, for a great summer/ warm weather/party favorite/africandizztack/they will show em to ya after two drinks.................................................. ...................................

the infamous recipe for the not worldly recognized as yet. but made by us folks in El koyte's trailer park frequently during the breedin season. and after huntin squirrels. so, with out further blah blah blah..

Comment

Where's the live taco cam feed?
                          sigpic

Comment

I see cherry's all over the stores here..not cheap but worth it for a cool evening drink of the nector of the god's.

enjoy my friends. and do not drink and drive. But, I allways say: HERE HOLD THIS.. NOW HANG ON

Comment

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
                              But, I allways say: HERE HOLD THIS.. NOW HANG ON
                              ...........only way i sail billy..............

Comment

Working...
                              X