have ya met b.o.b ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have ya met b.o.b ?

ex pat texans know this 1(whataburger)... breakfast on a bun & then my other breakfast

4 slice fatty 3 egg omellette w/ smoked cheddar on a bun(b.o.b)

or fatty gravy & jalapeno eggs over texas toast w/ hoey's hashishies(not hashish)lol

brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
    18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
    cast iron Hibachi
    22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
    & rotisserator
    12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
    stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
    Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
    http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
    my music recordings-
    http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Dude! step away from the breakfast!
    Keith

Comment

macaroni for breakfast ? - this needs to be in the 'weird things wot I ate' thread :-)
      (which reminds me...)

The rest looks good though :-)
      Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
      Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Looks good! Nothing wrong with macaroni for breakfast if that's what you like. Sometimes I have a pulled pork burrito smothered with green chile sauce.
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

That breakfast is looking good to me.

Whataburger? Your gonna make me cry man. I love that place. Closest one to NE Kansas is way down in Arkansas. When I was in the Air Force in Texas that was one of my favorite places to eat. I once got special duty for driving a military vehicle off base without permission to go to teh place a block away. They had no humor, I guess it must have been something about driving through civilian areas with a loaded .50 cal on the rail of the Jeep and our crew weapons.

That breakfast is looking good to me.
          sigpic

Comment

Now that looks rib sticking good... Seems I have a Whataburger on every corner around me... Dont eat there much..
            Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Yeah Man! That outta get ya going in the morning! Nice!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I guess it must have been something about driving through civilian areas with a loaded .50 cal on the rail of the Jeep and our crew weapons.
                lol some civilian areas that'd just be common sense :-)
                Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Whatabreakfast!! Excellent!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                    Now that looks rib sticking good... Seems I have a Whataburger on every corner around me... Dont eat there much..
                    We discovered Whataburger while at the Rodeo last year.. We LOVED it! What a great burger place... Perhaps its one of those things that you love cuz you can't get it? Dale Jr always hits "In and Out burger" (Ca local joint) when he comes into town, again we have them on every corner and I don't eat there much.. cabana boy on the otherhand has wolfed down a 7 X 7 not sure how without

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Working...
                    X