Charcoal F/S Denver area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charcoal F/S Denver area

I have several pallets of Natures Grilling Hardwood Briquette's. This is all brand new product that I am selling to support my BBQ competition habit. =)

Natures Grilling Briquette's have no fillers other than 5% corn starch as a binder. They produce more heat for a longer period of time than any other briquette on the market. They are also a green company that uses only trimmings from their hardwood forests, and do not cut tree's. 100% sustainable resource! I have been using this charcoal in our smokers with awesome results. Great flavor, and since it burns better, I have to use less of it.

I have 9 Pound bags for $4.75 Each or 4 bags for $18.00 or 10 bags for $45.00

I also have 16 Pound bags for $8.00 Each or 4 bags for $31.00 or 10 bags for 75.00

Not going to ship this stuff, and not going to deliver unless it's a pallet load to a front range address.

Thanks, Mark
    BBQ catering
    Competition BBQ team
    "Practical BBQ" Author

Sadly I'm too far away, it sounds good. Any idea how it compares to Stubbs - it's made the same way?
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Sounds like a great deal but I live up here in Canada and my wife gets pissed when I drive 5 miles to get charcoal.
      Chargriller Pro w. sfb
      Ducane 4100 propane grill
      Brinkman Electric

Member # 200

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
        Sadly I'm too far away, it sounds good. Any idea how it compares to Stubbs - it's made the same way?
        I have not played with stubbs. I can tell you that it is hotter than Nature-glo, kingsford competition, or Royal Oak restraunt grade charcoals.

I heard a rumor that Wally World in Canada is carrying the product now.
        BBQ catering
        Competition BBQ team
        "Practical BBQ" Author

Comment

Working...
        X