The reverse flow we built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reverse flow we built

Not long after we built the wood fired oven, Pop and I took on a reverse flow smoker. 80 gal Manchester tank.

The fire box 18" cube.

We built a warming box on top of the firebox.

We seasoned the whole deal.

Of course, we painted it.

Nice, I like it you and your Dad did a helluva job and that

GOSM
    K.C.B.S Member # 60786
    Digital Thermometers
    Hybrid Kenmore grill 1/2 charcoal 1/2 gas
    140 lb English Mastiff/ American Bulldog, she is my taste tester and BBQ companion.

Comment

VERY NICE

You guys did a helluva job. Now get the smokearollin out of her and throw on some animal flesh
      https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Thanks, not sure why the first pic did not show up. Here it is.

Comment

We've done several smokes on it already. I realized I did not put up finished pics with the thermometers installed. My avatar is a pic of one of the smokes we did.

Comment

Hey Turk Jr,

Man that's some serious smoking equipment! Nicely done.

Throwing you some for the smoker (your dad got my other point for the day for that awesome oven).

The first couple of pics weren't embedded as they weren't wrapped with the img codes like this

[IMG] pic url here [/IMG]

Keep 'em coming man!
            BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Dang it man, Pops and Jr. be some talented fellers for sure! Nice smoker.

Comment

way to knock that build out of the park
                Jerod
                GOT-Q-4-U bbq team
                sigpic

Comment

WOW!!!! You and the Pop man got some serious skills!!! NICE!!!!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Nice Job!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice work! How do you control the temp in the warming box? Or is it set?
                      Nice cooker, since you really don't want it anymore I'll come pick it up and dispose of it for you. Hey free of charge!
                      Mark
                      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Amazing build!!

Dave

Comment

You and Pops don't mess around. I bet "go big or go home" is a popular phrase in your family. Nice work!
                          Once you go Weber....you never call customer service....

Comment

Looks great...Now break it in...PIC PLEASE when ya do.

Comment

thats pretty cool. lot of work you two put into her. great grub should be rolling out of it's bowels soon.
                              sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
                              nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Working...
                              X