Upright converson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upright converson

When first joined this site, it was stated that we have built all of the smokers that we use, well this is another one. A throw away industrial upright freezer, this is great for summer sausage and fish or what ever.

All stainless steel

Can use charcoal, wood, or gas.

Nice work!! Maybe my eyes aren't what they used to be.....where do the racks go?
    www.nopigleftbehind.com
    -----------------------------

Comment

Man HD right there... some fine work you been putting out.

again tho, if you can get pix to 600X800 it makes threads easier to read...
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Nice SS smoker

GOSM
        K.C.B.S Member # 60786
        Digital Thermometers
        Hybrid Kenmore grill 1/2 charcoal 1/2 gas
        140 lb English Mastiff/ American Bulldog, she is my taste tester and BBQ companion.

Comment

Originally posted by gooose53 View Post
          Nice work!! Maybe my eyes aren't what they used to be.....where do the racks go?
          We put rebar across on the horizontal grid bars, then we can place pans or plates on the rebar, or you can hang sausages fron the rebar, works very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
            Man HD right there... some fine work you been putting out.

again tho, if you can get pix to 600X800 it makes threads easier to read...
            I will try, still new to me, I will work till I get it, "thanks for the heads up".

Comment

Ok, thats down right nice. You done good. Stainless and all.
              sigpic

Comment

That is awesome. Liked to see some things that come out of it!

Comment

He did that one by himself, and it works very well especially for hanging summer sausage. Well into the double digit poundage when hanged vertically.

Mmmm, summer sausage...*drool*

Comment

Very nice, almost twins with my sausage smoker except mine is just thermostatically controlled propane with an auto pilot. You do wood and/or charcoal in the bottom or use a outside piped in source?
                    --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
                    www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
                      Very nice, almost twins with my sausage smoker except mine is just thermostatically controlled propane with an auto pilot. You do wood and/or charcoal in the bottom or use a outside piped in source?
                      Hi Mossy, yes ai have a connection for natueal gas, no temp controls just a valve and damper works well.

Comment

Working...
                      X