Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current arsenal and new toy

The group shot, smiles everyone!

And the new boy! My $20, C.L. Weber one touch! Sweet!
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

WooHoo! Beauty machine! And, no lack of info on using it here it seems...
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Looks like a close family. Grats on the new toy. And WTF are people nuts? Everyone is selling their Weber(s) on CL.

Comment

Glad somebody else has a bunch of redheaded step children! Looks like my bunch!
        Sunset Eagle Aviation
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Very nice Mark, congrats! My wife shakes her head at me, but I keep telling her I will purchase all I can for that price if it is half decent condition.

gmotoman - Have to love people that do not care for the dirty, to much work types selling their Webers!
          --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
          www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

sweet ought to keep you busy.
            the one in the center looks like it might be breedin
            sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
            nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

A fine looking clan Mark.... I got a cockspatched bird on me 22" (KETTLE) as I type.... 118* and climbing..... You will love that thing
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
                And WTF are people nuts? Everyone is selling their Weber(s) on CL.
                Na, not nuts. Bank repossessed his house, for sale (short sale) gave him a week or so to clear out. Kinda sad, lots of kids toys and a tricycle for sale too. Almost slipped his another $10... but I needed to pick up beer on thew way home.
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

Nice family, Mark! The new boy fits in just fine!
                  Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                  Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                  1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                  Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                  Weber Smokey Joe
                  Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                  Pink Thermapen
                  Purple Thermapen

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                    Na, not nuts. Bank repossessed his house, for sale (short sale) gave him a week or so to clear out. Kinda sad, lots of kids toys and a tricycle for sale too. Almost slipped his another $10... but I needed to pick up beer on thew way home.

Well that sucks. What do they say one man's loss is another man's gain. Here I am finding out it is from people moving into apartments and they don't allow charcoal grills/smokers for fire reasons and more likely cheaper insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
                      Well that sucks. What do they say one man's loss is another man's gain. Here I am finding out it is from people moving into apartments and they don't allow charcoal grills/smokers for fire reasons and more likely cheaper insurance.
                      Ditto!
                      Mark
                      sigpic

Comment

Little update, VLAP had a Chargriller that he didn't have room for and wanted a Weber so we did a sorta swap. So I went back to Craigs list and found another one touch for $25. When I went to pick it up..he had two. One a one touch and the other a much older Weber (wood handles). So I offered $40 for both, he took it. I now have two 22.5 Webers in addition to the rest of the "toys"! I also picked up an 18" round commercial baking stone that will live in one of the Webers. Gonna be a pizza and maybe some bread in the Weber this weekend.
                        Mark
                        sigpic

Comment

Little update, VLAP had a Chargriller that he didn't have room for and wanted a Weber so we did a sorta swap. So I went back to Craigs list and found another one touch for $25. When I went to pick it up..he had two. One a one touch and the other a much older Weber (wood handles). So I offered $40 for both, he took it. I now have two 22.5 Webers in addition to the rest of the "toys"! I also picked up an 18" round commercial baking stone that will live in one of the Webers. Gonna be a pizza and maybe some bread in the Weber this weekend.
                          Congrats on the bargain of the century!
                          MMmmm, bread on a stone in a Weber.... May I suggest Asiago sub style and then make a pulled pork sub? Send a pic to Subway with instructions please!
                          --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
                          www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
                            Congrats on the bargain of the century!
                            MMmmm, bread on a stone in a Weber.... May I suggest Asiago sub style and then make a pulled pork sub? Send a pic to Subway with instructions please!
                            BWaaha ha ha ha he he tee he Hahaha! .......No!
                            Mark
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah Ha!..... Now you can do 2 indirect chickens at the same thyme.... ..... There's a code chart thingy somewhere that tells what year they are by the stamp on the vents..... Nice finds Mark
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X