Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any golfers out there???

i see SMF has a private group doing their thing at ESPN

how bout us getting summin up......i created a group. Its for the BIG FOUR tournies thru the year......masters, us open, british open, and pga

heres the link, check it out, and let me know........will get you the name and password............

http://games.espn.go.com/masters/frontpage

group is SM

silly me..........password is misfits

tee it high
    and
    let it fly
    Last edited by Walking Dude; 04-05-2009, 05:59 PM.

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

I'm in. Come on people. Only 2 days to sign up!!
    Dan
    AKA "GTL"

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin"

Weber 22 1/2" Gold
    3405 GOSM
    sigpic

Comment

How does it work??

Comment

Gophers? I'll try smoking some of those.

"Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key..."

Comment

I'm in with a few long smokes.....oops, I mean shots ???

Comment

I got in the group and can not set up my foursome. I click on the first position and of course put in Tiger. Then go to the second position click on the second player and it replaces the player in the first position. What up???

Comment

I love to play golf... but watching it on tv just puts me to sleep.
              Mike
              Life In Pit Row

Comment

you pick your first player.........then go to the second player, and hit edit bottom of the box.............choose your player by clicking on the green plus arrow to the left of the name. It takes abit for that player's line to go yellow/gold. when it does, the player is selected. you then must go to the third player, click on edit, and do the same thing. then the same to the fourth player. Remember, takes abit for the player to be added.

ALSO, and this is IMPORTANT ! ! !..........i found out the hard way. I created my entry, and wanted to save the roster. It won't let you until you fill out the tiebreaker. Well i just put some numbers in there, just to save my roster, thinking i could change them later..........well, atm, it looks like i am stuck with my arbitrary numbers. So make sure the numbers you enter, are the ones you want to stick with.

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Ok I'm in. Managed to use 49.9 out of 50.
                  Keith

Comment

Just got off of the phone with customer service. They hope to fix editing tiebreakers by tomorrow. Any other concerns............

1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 am and 1:00 am EST.

the dude i talked too, was VERY helpful.........its nice to have a customer service that tries to dig to the source of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post

ALSO, and this is IMPORTANT ! ! !..........i found out the hard way. I created my entry, and wanted to save the roster. It won't let you until you fill out the tiebreaker. Well i just put some numbers in there, just to save my roster, thinking i could change them later..........well, atm, it looks like i am stuck with my arbitrary numbers. So make sure the numbers you enter, are the ones you want to stick with.
                      I wasn't asked to fill out a tie-breaker. Where did you see that??

Comment

Hey Dude send me the info
                        sigpicJack

Bradley Original
                        Centro Electric Digital Smoker
                        Walmart propane upright
                        little chief electric
                        7 in 1 masterbuilt
                        7x7 wood/elec/propane in the works

Comment

Originally posted by Dysartsmoker View Post
                          It's in the first post......

Comment

Originally posted by Jimr View Post
                            I wasn't asked to fill out a tie-breaker. Where did you see that??
                            should of been right there when you picked your foursome........it won't let you save your roster, till you fill out the tie breakers......to the right just below where it sez, save roster

Originally posted by Dysartsmoker View Post
                            first post should have all the info dude.............let me know if you need more info............

Comment

DAH
                              sigpicJack

Bradley Original
                              Centro Electric Digital Smoker
                              Walmart propane upright
                              little chief electric
                              7 in 1 masterbuilt
                              7x7 wood/elec/propane in the works

Comment

Working...
                              X