Showing off the Squirrel Goodies....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing off the Squirrel Goodies....

Yesterday was a bit of a blur. Ain't gonna lie. I tied one on right nicely and I be paying for it today. The best I can do today is sit outside under the shade tree and video tape my hot new 26 year old neighbor. It's kinda fun being a stalker cougar and saying what I want to do to him and putting it all on tape. Maybe I can lure him over if I cook him a steak. Topless. Yea that's it. What the hell. All he can say is no which means he is either gay or dead. Older women make better lovers right? I pretty sure I'm still drunk.

Anyway, here's some pics of some stuff I evidently cooked over the weekend. I also OVER FREAKIN' COOKED not one, not two but FOUR racks of baby backs. Of course everybody that ate them said the were great and kept say "they are falling off the bone tender" to which I replied, "You're a loser and you don't deserve to eat my food."

Pork tenderloins weaved up. I actually took the two tenderloins and put the together to make one big one. Works out great like that and gives me more time to cook the bacon.

Bacon wrapped chicken wings. These were awesome. Two pieces of bacon per wing.

Blueberry cheesecake that I later made ice cream with. I did a video of it, but a small part at the end didn't work because the battery was low so I gotta work on that.

Great looking food, but not what I had in mind when I read the title of the thread

GOSM
    K.C.B.S Member # 60786
    Digital Thermometers
    Hybrid Kenmore grill 1/2 charcoal 1/2 gas
    140 lb English Mastiff/ American Bulldog, she is my taste tester and BBQ companion.

Comment

Great looking grub but the title had me "hooked"
      Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
      Weber 22.5" WSM
      Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
      Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
      Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
      Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
      Weber 18.5" Kettle
      Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
      Weber Smokey Joe
      GMG Daniel Boone
      Pit Barrel Cooker
      Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
      6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
      Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
      The Vortex

Comment

Awesome weave Cheryl, and the wangs look great as well!!

You can feed me anytime...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Great looking vittles, Squirrel!!! But where's the goodies??!! LOL!

Comment

Great looking smoke... and don't feel alone it's going to take me a couple days to recover from the 4th.

Comment

Nice work sister!..... Be nice to the neighborhood kids now...... Offering candy or seeking help with finding a lost puppy from your van is starting point
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                Nice work sister!..... Be nice to the neighborhood kids now...... Offering candy or seeking help with finding a lost puppy from your van is starting point
                Or you could ask if he knows anything about plumbing, cause your pipes are dirty and need to be cleaned

GOSM
                K.C.B.S Member # 60786
                Digital Thermometers
                Hybrid Kenmore grill 1/2 charcoal 1/2 gas
                140 lb English Mastiff/ American Bulldog, she is my taste tester and BBQ companion.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                  "You're a loser and you don't deserve to eat my food."
                  this sounds vaguely familiar from yesterday in me casa....

very nice squirrel......like the wrap idea on loins and thats neat with the wings......

Comment

Great looking feast there Squirrel! You did that up nicely!

Dave

Comment

I think I need to drink more when I smoke. Nice post Squirrel!
                      Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                      My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                      @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

You said Blur! Head banging from self induced Tequilla & Bloody Mary's & Natty's! Stayed in the pool & me eye's are all jacked up...Morgan wore me out....Uhhh....forgot! Right nice work there!
                        Sunset Eagle Aviation
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Great post. However, this would be much better with some video.

Next year, I think a helmet cam is in order
                          Pete
                          Large BGE
                          Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

Nice work Squirrel. I could have me a plate.....
                            Mark
                            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Nice Job Cheryl, Looks Great...

You can wrap your loin around my bacon anytime...

Comment

Working...
                              X