Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this on Craigs List...

http://augusta.craigslist.org/for/2476995713.html

I thought it was a good deal. Called the guy waiting to hear back.

Not really familiar with it, but did a little research. For a hundred bucks I'll give it a try. I'm addicted to smokers and grills. Who on here isn't??

Uhh...I'd get after that!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Holy chit Cheryl... a Ben Franklin? Go for it darlin'... I'll teach ya everything I know...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Yea, I'd be on that one!
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Go For It...

Comment

I'd be all over that like some warm, pourable sea salt caramel on a UPS guy........
            Once you go Weber....you never call customer service....

Comment

Well, like I said I called the guy and left a message. It's been on for two days and I'm guessing it is probably gone. I watch CL for smokers and grills and NEVER see anything worth buying. I mean, people try to sell their Smokey Joe's for $50. WTF? So if there is ever anything worth getting it's gone pretty quick. I'll be surprised if it isn't sold already. Made me tingle though.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                Well, like I said I called the guy and left a message. It's been on for two days and I'm guessing it is probably gone.
                I hate folks that do that shit.. Put up an ad, then sell it and never take it down.. I would be blowing his phone up just to make a point..
                Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Well keep at it, as they say, every once in awhile a squirrel finds a nut. Well, that may apply to two as far as the neighbor goes, keep us up to date on that

Anyway, I got a brand new BGE off CL for 70% of retail and no taxes. The guy even drove it 300 miles to my house. He won it in a ribs contest. Best purchase I ever made and a hell a of a deal it was. Was just at the right place at the right time.

Someone has to be right Good luck and don't give up.
                  Pete
                  Large BGE
                  Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

You have to remember if it's to good to be true it's probly a scam...Me buddy got took for $3500 even the money gram dude tried to talk him out of it.

But if it does happen get on it like a pony

Comment

Originally posted by Abelman View Post
                      Well keep at it, as they say, every once in awhile a squirrel finds a nut. Well, that may apply to two as far as the neighbor goes, keep us up to date on that

Anyway, I got a brand new BGE off CL for 70% of retail and no taxes. The guy even drove it 300 miles to my house. He won it in a ribs contest. Best purchase I ever made and a hell a of a deal it was. Was just at the right place at the right time.

Someone has to be right Good luck and don't give up.
                      LOL! I'll do a video! Hahaha.... okay so I also just saw this and texted the guy and asked if it was a Weber.

http://augusta.craigslist.org/for/2465086120.html

I'm all tingly inside.

Comment

Nope, ain't a Weber... but it will work great for that money. Plus it has 4 legs instead of 3... mo stable when you throw the meat to it...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                          Nope, ain't a Weber... but it will work great for that money. Plus it has 4 legs instead of 3... mo stable when you throw the meat to it...
                          He just texted me back and it's a Uniflame.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                            He just texted me back and it's a Uniflame.
                            Don't be afraid of it... even offer him $20 and go for it... it'll cook just fine.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

that might make a pretty good lid for your UDS....Hinged and everything!!

Comment

Working...
                              X