Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, it's almost the weekend...... Whats everyone smoking, grilling, cooking, etc.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's almost the weekend...... Whats everyone smoking, grilling, cooking, etc.?

What's in the plans?.....I'm thinking a Cockspatched bird or two.... Probably some burgers.... 15# of SS to smoke this afternoon.... And 15# ground pork butt that needs to be turned into something(s).... Any BIG plans???
    Last edited by Fishawn; 07-28-2011, 07:45 PM.
    sigpic

TBD,

Trying to talk the wife into a pizza parlor crawl over in the Quad Citites Saturday. If not, I need a good steak off the kettle and a crab boil @ home.

Sunday, Gotta see what looks good at the store, hoping to spend a large part of the weekend on the deck living the High Life.

Almost Friday.
    Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

Lol... Have a good one Jim!
      sigpic

Comment

right on, you too man.

Comment

98.6! It's supposed to be internal, not my back porch...but I digress! Too early to tell. Thinkin maybe a pizza on the Weber on that new "commercial" stone.....and as long as I have it hot...bread, bread sticks and maybe pretzels. I have a couple of recipes for hard and soft (easy squirrel) pretzels to try. might as well keep the heat outside!

Good luck Jim, sounds real good!
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

heck yeah, some pretzels sound really good with a few cold ones.

Comment

Had a potsticker that was stuffed with cooked burger, cheddar cheese and bacon from a food cart. Thought all it needs is some jalapeno.

Then the ABT baconcheeseburger flashed in front of my eyes!

Gonna give it a go tomorrow.

Anybody ever seen it done?
              "Because without beer, things do not seem to go as well"

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy View Post
                Had a potsticker that was stuffed with cooked burger, cheddar cheese and bacon from a food cart. Thought all it needs is some jalapeno.

Then the ABT baconcheeseburger flashed in front of my eyes!

Gonna give it a go tomorrow.

Anybody ever seen it done?
                You go Hippy, You go. Lookin for it!
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

What i haven't decided, do you put the abt on a big azz burger?

Or put the burger in a big azz abt?
                  Last edited by Hippy; 07-28-2011, 04:15 PM.
                  "Because without beer, things do not seem to go as well"

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy View Post
                    What i haven't decided, is do you put the abt on a big azz burger?

Or put the burger in a big azz abt?
                    I had a similar "vision" a few weeks back making a big cheeseburger & putting ABT's on it..... I think either way it would be good
                    sigpic

Comment

Gonna have a go at smoking a couple of butts on the Weber. Prolly gonna cheat and finish off in the oven after the foil hit...
                      Lang 84 Deluxe (sold it, broke my heart)
                      Weber Performer
                      Weber 22.5" OTG
                      Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
                      Bunch of Sausage Makin' Kit
                      Big Azz BBQ Concession Trailer
                      BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Seboke View Post
                        Gonna have a go at smoking a couple of butts on the Weber. Prolly gonna cheat and finish off in the oven after the foil hit...
                        That should be cool.... Looking forward to it & good luck
                        sigpic

Comment

Rib burn for me Sat. on the almost as famous as Telegraph cruise route of Gratiot. $50 entry, $40 in meat....$20 in garnish/rub/sauce/etc....$20 in gas- for a $250 prize. I'm an idiot. But I figger I got a shot ;{)

IF the judges know a rib and not a sugared hunk of pulled pork that just plopped onto their plate.
                          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                            Rib burn for me Sat. on the almost as famous as Telegraph cruise route of Gratiot. $50 entry, $40 in meat....$20 in garnish/rub/sauce/etc....$20 in gas- for a $250 prize. I'm an idiot. But I figger I got a shot ;{)

IF the judges know a rib and not a sugared hunk of pulled pork that just plopped onto their plate.
                            Ya outta use that whole house rib cooker!
                            Mark
                            sigpic

Comment

I was thinking about maybe some Aussieburgers Saturday night, but really not sure how the weekend is going to pan out yet.
                              sigpic

Smoked-Meat certified Sausagehead

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443745685

Comment

Working...
                              X