Pulled the trigger finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled the trigger finally

So I was on my way home after visiting HawgHeaven Phil at the Mount Holly, NJ BBQ & Blues festival and lo and behold, the truck all by itself pulled into the True value hardware store. I knew the rest was destiny.
    Attached Files
    Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
    My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
    @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

LMAO!!.... As soon as I read the thread title I knew what was coming.... Congrats!... BIG BOLD BLACK and BEAUTIFUL
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
      LMAO!!.... As soon as I read the thread title I knew what was coming.... Congrats!... BIG BOLD BLACK and BEAUTIFUL
      Yes the 4 B's. I CANNOT wait to fire this baby up!
      Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.

sigpic
      @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

What's First?
        sigpic

Comment

Hot Damn!...Get after it Cat Daddy!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Envy.........................................

Ill have mine soon...God willing...
            Craig
            sigpic

Comment

What's First?
              Well, since this was one of those things that ya don't plan, I caught myself in one of those quandries because all my meat is frozen solid and it's too late to thaw for tomorrow. Butt alas, the female unit came through and picked up a small pork shoulder to save the weekend and my sanity. So, we're gonna go with that plus a few more things I'll come up with after a few. Don't be misled people, this baby will rock tomorrow!

sigpic
              @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Fatty's are always a nice last minute addition.
                sigpic

Comment

Fatty's are always a nice last minute addition.

sigpic
                  @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

That's a smokin' machine in it's simplest form. Might I suggest dropping the water pan right away and going deflector?
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                      That's a smokin' machine in it's simplest form. Might I suggest dropping the water pan right away and going deflector?
                      Rich, I would try that if I knew what you were talking about.

sigpic
                      @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                        Rich, I would try that if I knew what you were talking about.
                        Hmm I ASSUME they come with a water pan? I have not used mine in the 18 incher for 3 years. I use either a small grate covered in foil that fits on the pan holders, or I did buy a 16" pizza pan now that works fine.
                        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Congrats on the new family member! Ya'll got me wanting one. I need help. We all need help.

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                            Hmm I ASSUME they come with a water pan? I have not used mine in the 18 incher for 3 years. I use either a small grate covered in foil that fits on the pan holders, or I did buy a 16" pizza pan now that works fine.
                            Yes, it came with a water pan. I should not use it? Planning on firing this thing up in the morning. Explain please..

sigpic
                            @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                              Congrats on the new family member! Ya'll got me wanting one. I need help. We all need help.
                              Thanks...help!

sigpic
                              @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X