Where are all the bread makers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the bread makers?

I miss all the killer bread creations on here, everyone off the bread wagon or just not posting anymore?

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
    I miss all the killer bread creations on here, everyone off the bread wagon or just not posting anymore?
    flour shortage, heard someone is buying all the flour bulk and looking for weird ways to store it...

Pandy, speaking for myself... not that i consider myself a breadmaker but a wanna be, but i think summertime has alot to do with it. too much outdoor stuff goin on. wait til fall after hunting season, bet you see a pickup in bread threads.
    Charbroil SFB
    GOSM
    MES
    Dutch Ovens and other CI
    Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
    Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

I still burp & feed my starter...Just got a lot going on...
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I'm onna diet. Keep on feeding me sourdough starter though.

Comment

Summer time brother. Was going to make some the other day bug just never got around to it. 500 degree oven when it's 90 outside......just fed my starter a few days ago though. Bread season is almost upon us.
          https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Originally posted by erain View Post
            flour shortage, heard someone is buying all the flour bulk and looking for weird ways to store it...

Pandy, speaking for myself... not that i consider myself a breadmaker but a wanna be, but i think summertime has alot to do with it. too much outdoor stuff goin on. wait til fall after hunting season, bet you see a pickup in bread threads.
            Hahah ya theres some real kooks out there

Comment

Hey Pande, we're still here! I make a batch almost every weekend. Figured every one was tired of seeing a loaf of bread, and haven't concocted anything new in a while!

Bassman turned me on to freezing sourdough, dough. Makes one hell of a good pizza and is simple to thaw it out and run with it. I've been hammering away at the pizza.

Here's a pesto I made with the pizza stone last weekend.

Comment

Where have all the flours gone
                Long time passing
                Where have all the flours gone
                Long time ago.

Yea, Im unsupervised tanoit. Just pickin the guitar and havin a beer or two. Kinda boring really.

Comment

I made some sourdough rolls especially for you. Just posted them.http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/sho...656#post252656
                  sigpic
                  Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Originally posted by WALLE View Post
                    Hey Pande, we're still here! I make a batch almost every weekend. Figured every one was tired of seeing a loaf of bread, and haven't concocted anything new in a while!

Bassman turned me on to freezing sourdough, dough. Makes one hell of a good pizza and is simple to thaw it out and run with it. I've been hammering away at the pizza.

Here's a pesto I made with the pizza stone last weekend.

That looks great Tracy yummm the pesto had to be killer good idea! I wish I had put fresh maters on the white pizza I just made well I have 5 ready to go pizza doughs in the freezer hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Bassman View Post
                      I made some sourdough rolls especially for you. Just posted them.http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/sho...656#post252656
                      You da man Keith!

Comment

too damn hot to fire up the oven for me..........116 on the drive home today. come winter i'll get the stone heated and full of cornmeal.
                        sigpic
                        it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Working...
                        X