Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Kettle Hickory Mad Hunkified Saturday Night Wings & Beef Steak/Roast Thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber Kettle Hickory Mad Hunkified Saturday Night Wings & Beef Steak/Roast Thingy

My kid wanted some wings & I felt like some beef, so I took one of the steak/roast thingies that I hacked outta the 29 pound shoulder clod, hunkified it & hit it with some Hickory smoked to 135ish & let rest.... Mad Hunkified wings smoke-grilled indirect at the same time & charred over the coals after some Sweet Baby Rays.

Pyro Bonus Picture
    sigpic

great lookin eats Scott beef n wings on a Sat night ,few adult bevs ,life is good
    sigpic
    homebuilt verticle ( aka the q-bottle )

Comment

He he he he.... pyro bonus.... he he he...

Man that beef looks gooood! Wings too, but BEEF ME BAY-BAY!
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Pyro!! lol!! nice beefy thing! lol.. what time was dinner?

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Teach me yoda
          Chargriller Pro w. sfb
          Ducane 4100 propane grill
          Brinkman Electric

Member # 200

Comment

Butter me butt and call me darlin.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
              Pyro!! lol!! nice beefy thing! lol.. what time was dinner?
              Dinner was pretty late

Originally posted by lynsey123 View Post
              Teach me yoda
              Herb, They are the easiest & most forgiving cookers you can use, especially if you are cooking indirect..... And that is a great way to get smoke flavors involved also...... Light a chimney, let it burn about 12-15 minutes, pile it up on one side & stack coals up to help them light..... Wait another 5 or so minutes, spread out coals to cover about 1/3 of grate on one side only..... Put on grate, heat it up & scrape clean if needed.... Apply meat of choice to opposite side of heat source & adjust vents.... All vents wide open will get me about 350-400+- which I like for chicken (crisp skin).... Add wood for smoke flavor if you like..... Then monitor every so often.... You will get a feel for how long things take to finish.... For example, a spatchcocked chicken (5+- pounds) takes about 1.25 to 1.5 hour to hit 165-170 in the breast..... If you are doing steaks, you might want to sear over the hot coals then move them away from the coals to finish.... One thing about the kettle is, it's really hard to burn things if you are somewhat paying attention.... So get after it Herby Cat Canadian Daddy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                Butter me butt and call me darlin.....
                That is really uncalled for, but made me laugh...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                  That is really uncalled for, but made me laugh...
                  Sorry Spanky........

Comment

Working...
                  X