X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Rich Rolls His Eyes...........

Dehydrated Mad Hunky Zucchini

sigpic

Seems you forgot to dehydrate them, codswallop...
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
      Seems you forgot to dehydrate them, codswallop...
      ...... I just playin..... I did'nt do it.....
      sigpic

Comment

Woops, I messed up.... I guess I did after all.....

sigpic

Comment

OK now what ya gonna do with em...
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

I thought the thread was gonna be about dehydrated mad hunky green beans!

What do you do with those Scott?
            BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

They'd be mighty good in a winter time veggie soup.

Comment

Poker chips! I bet they tasty... after all... anything has to improve zucchini! Well, except for a green bean stuffing.
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

The plan is to build a Super Mall and sell them, but have yet to hear back from the bank regarding the loan and business plan. We are still looking at all options though. Might have to fall back on the original plan of using them in soup and such. I dunno, this economy has got the small zucchini farmer by the balls I tell ya... Keep ya posted...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                    The plan is to build a Super Mall and sell them, but have yet to hear back from the bank regarding the loan and business plan. We are still looking at all options though. Might have to fall back on the original plan of using them in soup and such. I dunno, this economy has got the small zucchini farmer by the balls I tell ya... Keep ya posted...
                    I've been thinking as soon as the economy turns back around, I might go into raising pumpkins. Should be a good market, don't you think?
                    sigpic
                    Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Scott, what kinda turbo dehydrator you have??? 11 min start to finish!

gonna make zuchinni bread or fritters eh... like any of these threads with garden stuff!
                      Charbroil SFB
                      GOSM
                      MES
                      Dutch Ovens and other CI
                      Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                      Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erain View Post
                        Scott, what kinda turbo dehydrator you have??? 11 min start to finish!

gonna make zuchinni bread or fritters eh... like any of these threads with garden stuff!
                        Old school one E..... Came outta grammas place..... Hand cranker, like your old ice cream maker ..... They don't make em like they used to eh?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                          Old school one E..... Came outta grammas place..... Hand cranker, like your old ice cream maker ..... They don't make em like they used to eh?
                          you got a damn good memory buddy!!!! i got to find me recipes that sumosmoke(Laurel) sent me a while back for home made ice cream and put that thing to work... or rather me lol... i was just goin off the post times and givin ya chit, aw well you know that anyway...
                          Charbroil SFB
                          GOSM
                          MES
                          Dutch Ovens and other CI
                          Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                          Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X